Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
back again for a while :D

:applaud: YAY sami's getting a "Chanuka Bush" ! :hyper:

Hi ya Jules & dis :hug:

they even got me in a :hyper: mood and I 'm not even going {Boston}...but I do hope to catch Wild {and who ever is with her} on the phone on SUNDAY!

Last edited:
a chanuka bush is what my Jewish friends who either grew up in secular or Reform {liberal religious} Jewish families called the Xmas tree that they saw all theier Christian friends get { I didn't know any wiccans yet}.

And since as was pointed out earlier ....as an adopted pagan Symbol to Christianity it can have a more secular or non-Christian mode to it..................

I'm an ex-Catholic/Christian and I still put up a tree....for Solsiste celebration.......

BTW how is Mr. Dis these days :D

:up: the bush sounds cool:yes:

Mr. Dis is great:drool: he is excited for the show...he's watching sports center at the moment:| :wink: we have a friend comming from Arizona for the show...we gave him a ticket as a christmas present.

Dismantled said:
:up: the bush sounds cool:yes:

Mr. Dis is great:drool: he is excited for the show...he's watching sports center at the moment:| :wink: we have a friend comming from Arizona for the show...we gave him a ticket as a christmas present.

My Christmas present must have gotten lost in the mail. :sad:

:shifty:

VP!! :hug: :heart: :sad: I am so sick of studying. I think my brain is going to fall out my ears. And I think I'm getting sick again; the back of my throat is all scratchy and painful.

Plus, I have major PMS. You know its bad when you watch Full House and cry.

:lmao:

Awww, was it a heartwarming episode where Uncle Jesse realizes that he really does need the love and support of his family? :cute: :lmao:

Seriously, sorry to hear about your frustration...I know what it's like. :( Just keep telling yourself that soon it will be all over. :hug: And be sure to take frequent breaks. Studies have shown that more material is retained when study periods are spread out and shorter. :nerd:

VintagePunk said:
Awww, was it a heartwarming episode where Uncle Jesse realizes that he really does need the love and support of his family? :cute: :lmao:

Seriously, sorry to hear about your frustration...I know what it's like. :( Just keep telling yourself that soon it will be all over. :hug: And be sure to take frequent breaks. Studies have shown that more material is retained when study periods are spread out and shorter. :nerd:

:lmao: How did you know? It actually was too. :lol:

Yep, I take frequent breaks. :hug: There's just way too much stuff...having three half courses sucks cause it's all cumulative and overwhelming. Ah well.

And I want us to be in Boston. :sad:

SG! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: How did you know? It actually was too. :lol:

Yep, I take frequent breaks. :hug: There's just way too much stuff...having three half courses sucks cause it's all cumulative and overwhelming. Ah well.

And I want us to be in Boston. :sad:

Because that was essentially the plot of every episode. :lmao:

When do your exams start? Cumulative exams. :madspit: I hated those...all of my distance ed courses were cumulative because there were no midterm exams, but once I started attending on campus, they usually just covered the last half of the course.

I know it seems overwhelming, but you have to remind yourself that there is no way for them to fit all of the material onto the exam. Usually, unless the prof is a complete asshole who likes to make it difficult for people, they just touch on the main points.

And I really hope you're feeling better. :( :hug:

:lol: I'm eating dinner - my cat (The little long haired fuzzball, not the big mamba-jamba Tom Cat) is always begging for 'people food'... she always knows when I'm eating and HAS to sit on my lap... she just came in and started to put her nose in my food, and even as I was telling her to get away from it, she narrowed her eyes and backed away from it. Then she looked at me like 'You're kidding, right?" :lmao:

I'm eating sausage and saurkraut :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Because that was essentially the plot of every episode. :lmao:

When do your exams start? Cumulative exams. :madspit: I hated those...all of my distance ed courses were cumulative because there were no midterm exams, but once I started attending on campus, they usually just covered the last half of the course.

I know it seems overwhelming, but you have to remind yourself that there is no way for them to fit all of the material onto the exam. Usually, unless the prof is a complete asshole who likes to make it difficult for people, they just touch on the main points.

And I really hope you're feeling better. :( :hug:

:lmao: My favourite part about Full House is the inspirational dramatic music they play during every "moral lesson".

My first exam is the 10th, then the 12th, 13th and finally the 14th. I'm normally don't get this stressed about exams but they're all right after each other this time. :crazy:

:cute: Aw your cat SG!

Back
Top Bottom