Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aw BG I'm sorry about the essay :( :hug:

hi SG! :hug:

omg so that test I was studying for last night (the one with the stupid earthquake questions) so we get into the classroom and everyone had cheat sheets because my idiot teacher made the answer key in front of the kids in his 3rd period class (i have 5th) so all the kids in the 3rd period gave us the answer sheets...so everyone in our class got A's on the test :lmao: and the teacher is so damn clueless he doesn't even know!!! :lol: :angel: :happy:

Thanks Jules, yours is nice, too :wink: :laugh:

Fly - I wouldn't want to have those courses at the same time :yuck: hang in there, though, just a while longer and you'll be done!

Sami - I would've guessed from the questions that teacher was not the brightest light on the christmas tree :der: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: I'm sorry BG - about the essay. At least you got something done to turn in and weren't completely empty handed.

and :heart: about new boy :up:

He didnt turn his in you know! :shocked:

Teacher must have looked at his pretty face and thought "oh he's to pretty to get shouted at" :lol:

It's only a draft...which i also didnt know :|

the tutor is marking it and handing it back to us and telling us were we went wrong. Then we do it over and hand it in as our coursework. Damn :censored: up education system!

New boy is apparantley the manager of one of the bands. He told me right and i burst out laughing.

oh come on, whats he got to manage? :lmao:

He's pretty manager though....so its allowed haha.

Sad_Girl said:

Sami - I would've guessed from the questions that teacher was not the brightest light on the christmas tree :der: :lol:

:lol:
speaking of Christmas trees, I need new lights!! I forgot! We have a white tree (my mom won't let me do a green one because we're Jewish :lmao: :huh: ) and the lights have green wires and it drives me nuts :reject: :lol:

I'm gonna put it up later! :happy:

That’s interesting logic :crazy:

Since the green Christmas tree is a pagan tradition (or derivative of one) :lmao: Christians adapted the tradition to the holiday, but it isn't rooted in Christian religion

but yeah, green wires on a white tree would bug me, too

sami0201 said:
aw BG I'm sorry about the essay :( :hug:

hi SG! :hug:

omg so that test I was studying for last night (the one with the stupid earthquake questions) so we get into the classroom and everyone had cheat sheets because my idiot teacher made the answer key in front of the kids in his 3rd period class (i have 5th) so all the kids in the 3rd period gave us the answer sheets...so everyone in our class got A's on the test :lmao: and the teacher is so damn clueless he doesn't even know!!! :lol: :angel: :happy:

I hate it when things like that happen :mad:

Hi Fly! :wave:

You and your scientific subjects!

You're so smart :love:

sami0201 said:

:lol:
speaking of Christmas trees, I need new lights!! I forgot! We have a white tree (my mom won't let me do a green one because we're Jewish :lmao: :huh: ) and the lights have green wires and it drives me nuts :reject: :lol:

I'm gonna put it up later! :happy:

I need to buy a chrstmas tree :|

Ive just remebered that!

OMG....where we going to find one?

oopsie.

:lol: I have a little two foot tall store bought tree that I put on top of my entertainment center. I put it up and decorated it Sunday :happy: I love the warmth of Christmas lights :heart:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
That’s interesting logic :crazy:

Since the green Christmas tree is a pagan tradition (or derivative of one) :lmao: Christians adapted the tradition to the holiday, but it isn't rooted in Christian religion

but yeah, green wires on a white tree would bug me, too

:lol: :shrug:

I think green ones are so much prettier :love: and I am dying for a real one but my mom won't because the needles get everywhere and our animals would eat them :laugh:

maybe when we go later I'll convince her to get a green one

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I have a little two foot tall store bought tree that I put on top of my entertainment center. I put it up and decorated it Sunday :happy: I love the warmth of Christmas lights :heart:

me too :heart: I love the whole holiday season in general :love: but new years is gonna suck this year since my family is going back to NY on the 29th :sad: (they've been here for new years every year since we moved)

sami0201 said:

I know!! :hyper: :hyper:

I can't wait to talk to all of the girls on Sunday! :lmao: :hyper: :happy:

Awwww!! Tell them I said hi!! :)

:hmm: Maybe I should get DG's number from you, and I can call. It'd be cheaper than calling Wild's phone. Check with her when you talk to her and ask her if it's okay. :)

Jules! :hug: Seems fine to me.

VintagePunk said:

Awwww!! Tell them I said hi!! :)

:hmm: Maybe I should get DG's number from you, and I can call. It'd be cheaper than calling Wild's phone. Check with her when you talk to her and ask her if it's okay. :)

will do! :happy:

she's calling me when Wake Up comes on :drool: :hyper: :hyper: :lol:

Thanks dazzy!!!:hyper::hug: I am so excited for this show!!! I think its gonna be a great one!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom