Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: Dgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :hyper:

im setting of to meet wild at our hotel at the airport in a minute

see you on sunday, congrats on your and your bros news :drool: :drool: :hug:

i'll phone ya when we get to boston :D

everyone else, take care, have a fun over the weekend , we'll be thinking of you, wish you could all come :hug::kiss:

jem
x

Jem :hug: Take care, have a great trip and have some extra fun in Boston for me! :hyper:

DG - I'm excited for you :hyper: I'm SO glad you get to do this, it's such a once in a lifetime sort of thing :heart:

Hi BG and Jules :hug: :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

DG - I'm excited for you :hyper: I'm SO glad you get to do this, it's such a once in a lifetime sort of thing :heart:

Well, in Ruff's case it's a 30 times in a lifetime sort of thing. :lol:

I'm soooo excited!! Back in April it seemed like December would never get here. It was such a drag having to go through the 1st and 2nd legs waiting. But now it's almost here!! :hyper:

I think each meeting, and each concert is kind of a once in a lifetime thing. :heart: Very special things, each having their own personality, their own energy.

You're gonna have so much fun! :hyper:

Alright, really going now. :lol:

I'll keep you updated through Sami if/when anything exciting happens. And Sami, I'll definetly call you during COBL. :yes: That is, if I haven't passed out. :lmao:

I'll be back with details on Monday hopefully. Hope you all have a great weekend! :hug: :heart:

It's funny how you sort of feel like you've known these people forever, while at the same time it's so new... I walked past Fly like three times and thought "Is that...?" but she was buried deep in the farthest GA line by the time I got there that day, and she's the exception, everyone else it just clicked... we saw each other and knew who it was.

I still remember Drea saying 'here she comes now' and seeing her and Dawn and Sarah start walking toward me... even if they hadn't I knew it was them :)

Sad_Girl said:
It's funny how you sort of feel like you've known these people forever, while at the same time it's so new... I walked past Fly like three times and thought "Is that...?" but she was buried deep in the farthest GA line by the time I got there that day, and she's the exception, everyone else it just clicked... we saw each other and knew who it was.

You were stalking me in the line? :flirt: :drool:

:wink:

Alright...back to studying I go. :sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:
Alright, really going now. :lol:

I'll keep you updated through Sami if/when anything exciting happens. And Sami, I'll definetly call you during COBL. :yes: That is, if I haven't passed out. :lmao

I'll be back with details on Monday hopefully. Hope you all have a great weekend! :hug: :heart

:hyper:

Have SO much fun, and I'll talk to you soon!!!! :hyper: :hug: :heart:

Jem and Wild (even though you're already gone) have a safe flight and an amazing trip!! I'll talk to you on Sunday! :sexywink:

yes I wrote that even though I know they won't read it :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I think I've *heard* you say that once before :wink:

I *think* i double posted :lol:

Well done sherlock :sexywink:

oof! new boy is still fine haha.

he walked me to the train station and asked me to go to a gig on monday.

*swoons*

&& i had to do my 2000 word essay in one hour :|

and i couldnt do it.

instead i did 1,300 words and IMO the essay is awaful :|

:hug: I'm sorry BG - about the essay. At least you got something done to turn in and weren't completely empty handed.

and :heart: about new boy :up:

Hi Fly and Sami :hug:

Fly - stalking? Me?
6.gif
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom