Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
11_5_131.gif

Bri, Bono & Wild :combust: :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
Bri, don't know if you know any of these people, some of them are old-timers (heh)..but this is cool. I hadn't heard about it.

http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=4136

My brother worked with him back in the Ancaster basement days. :cute:

There was an article about Daniel in one of my uni papers the other day

I can tell you i had a similar experience ..............in that when I got *excellent* seats for u2 in Oct {loge 7th row right by the begining od the walk way- adam's side}.....

IT Was the FIRST TIME in 23 years of seeing them THAT I HAD great seats!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was experienceing the Band on a WHOLE new level...being that close {with binocs to help further}

I was so :hyper: :shocked: that I actaully went into a point were i was watching myself -- detached-- and I thot do I feel bored???

And then I said noooo you're just in "shock' that YOU FINALLY got to see them UP CLOSE{R}...after ALLLLL these years of fandom!!!

Then I plunked back "into" myself and was all WOOOOOOOO :hyper: :hyper: :drool: :drool: :hyper: :hyper: AGAIN for the rest {2/3rds} of the show!!!!

I gotto go dg.................

I had a firsttime U2 show gal next to me at the nov show. I asked her because of the way she was reacting before they came on. .{and she wanted to see Patti, too!}
SHe said yeah, but sh'd been a fan since War..
She & I were hugging off & on sharing her excitemt! That was soooooooo much fun!!!

*grabs dg's shoulders , and jumps up and down with her one more time for now*

:hug: :hyper: :hug:

Bye Dazz! :hug:

I have to go too.

I'll call Sami on Sunday and keep you updated if anything exciting happens! :hyper: Wild, Jem, Jules, and Ruff if you read this I am sooo looking forward to meeting you girls. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully I'll have details Monday. EEK I'm soo excited!!!! :hyper:

:hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom