Pleba Girls Party: I want to be with you night and day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DA.jpg

and he didn't seem to mind that Sim Larry and Sim SG disapeared while he and Drea were talking :wink:

Snuggling.jpg

and thats it for now

:giggle: I noticed Sim!Drea talking to Adam in the background of Bono getting in trouble... *snerk* Maybe he'll have learned his lesson, never flirt with another woman when two women you've already flirted with are in the room! :lol:

I don't mind distracting Sim!Adam so Sim!SG and Larry can have some alone time... it's a hard job, but someone has to do it :wink:

Drea said:
:giggle: I noticed Sim!Drea talking to Adam in the background of Bono getting in trouble... *snerk* Maybe he'll have learned his lesson, never flirt with another woman when two women you've already flirted with are in the room! :lol:

I don't mind distracting Sim!Adam so Sim!SG and Larry can have some alone time... it's a hard job, but someone has to do it :wink:

:lol: And you did a fine job of it! :wink: :laugh: They seemed to hit it off; he really liked it when she admired and complimented him :lol:

WildHoney said:
Sim Bono is a very Naughty Boy :tsk: :shame:

He flirts with all the girls just like the real thing :lol:

I know! :tsk: It's a good thing Sim Wild hasn't had any Sim Bono time yet, or that party would've turned into a riot :wink:

once the guys are in a 'commited' relationship to one girl, I'll start making the other era versions of them :wink:

sami0201 said:
I just had really garlic-y pasta :yikes: Maybe that's why Bono didn't flirt with me :sad: :lol:

:lol: he greeted both you and Bri with a kiss, but she was already in the house when you got there, so she didn't see and you weren't there when he kissed her, so you didn't see...

It was just a bad timing thing when he flirted with VP :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol : he greeted both you and Bri with a kiss, but she was already in the house when you got there, so she didn't see and you weren't there when he kissed her, so you didn't see...

It was just a bad timing thing when he flirted with VP :lol :

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I had chili cheese fries :shifty : :sigh: so much for trying to be healthier :wink :

:drool:

I was trying to be healthier too :grumpy: I seriously cannot diet, I have very little willpower and I get really grumpy and frustrated when I want to eat, if you didn't notice before :reject: :laugh: and now I'm still grumpy because I did eat!! :lmao: I can't win! :wink:

Eating habits and diet can be a real bitch :grumpy:

Keep trying though, Sami :hug: people do manage to gain some semblance of control over their diets, and are happier for it :wink:

I'm not giving up yet either

Back
Top Bottom