Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look! I'm in this picture(sort of)! :happy: I recognize the outline of my hat. I circled it.

5c6001fd.jpg

Diane L said:
DG I'm so glad you had such a great time at the concert!!! You were soooo close to the stage!!!!!!

I know!! :hyper: OMG, I was shocked by how close I was!!

I got some good Adam pictures for you, SG, and Drea. :up:

When COBL came on, I saw Edge and Adam first. I was freaking out, because then I realized how close I was!! And then Bono came out on the rail on the other side of the ellipse!! :hyper:

:memories: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
When COBL came on, I saw Edge and Adam first. I was freaking out, because then I realized how close I was!! And then Bono came out on the rail on the other side of the ellipse!! :hyper:

:lmao: :hyper:

you kept saying "omg that's him!" :lol: you should have seen me, my mom and dad huddled over my cell listening! :lmao: We were all so excited, my mom even got all "wow, it really was so amazing" :heart:

:hyper: :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:

How incredible for you!! What were your numbers in line, and what time did you line up?

VintagePunk said:

How incredible for you!! What were your numbers in line, and what time did you line up?

We got there at 7 am. There was an unofficial line formed at a building next door. I was between 150 and 160 in that line.In the official non-fan club GA line I was 84. My brother scanned his ticket first since he was 83 and it said please proceed to floor. I scanned mine, saying a silent prayer. And when it said Vertigo, I almost died!! :hyper:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: :hyper:

you kept saying "omg that's him!" :lol: you should have seen me, my mom and dad huddled over my cell listening! :lmao: We were all so excited, my mom even got all "wow, it really was so amazing" :heart:

:hyper: :hyper:

Did I say that? I don't even remember. I probably was just babbling. :lmao: :reject:

That's amazing, I'm so happy for you!! :heart:

Out of 8 shows we've been to, neither of us have ever scanned once. :lol: Funny how those things work. Same thing happened to Ruff first leg, she only scanned once of all the shows she's been to, and yet this leg, either her or the person/people she's with are scanning.

If there was another North American leg, I would SO scan every time. :lol:

ETA - first leg, it may not have been her that scanned, it may have been the person she was with. Maybe it was Alli, from the Chicago date?

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:

Supposedly Bono wanted to do one more song after Fast Cars and Edge looked at him like he was crazy... :lol:

:lol: Poor B. :cute:

So did Wild and Jem get the prime rail spot near Larry's drums? :hyper:

God, I am SO enjoying hearing about this, thanks girls!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
That's amazing, I'm so happy for you!! :heart:

Out of 8 shows we've been to, neither of us have ever scanned once. :lol: Funny how those things work. Same thing happened to Ruff first leg, she only scanned once of all the shows she's been to, and yet this leg, either her or the person/people she's with are scanning.

If there was another North American leg, I would SO scan every time. :lol:

Or she used her connections, like last night. :lol:

I called her to tell her I got in the ellipse and she told me she was in too! I was waving my cup of soda around so she could see me and spinning trying to find her. She was on Adam's side. I ran over to her and she tackled me. :lmao: During the show when I got on the rail we kept waving to each other. And she got me a copy of the setlist from the show from a crew member. She's sooo sweet!! :heart:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Poor B. :cute:

So did Wild and Jem get the prime rail spot near Larry's drums? :hyper:

God, I am SO enjoying hearing about this, thanks girls!! :hug:

They were pretty close to where the drums were the last time I saw them last night.

I still can't believe I was there!! :hyper:

Wild and Jem weren't in front but they were to the side. They saw his front side. I saw his back side. When Bono started slamming on the drums I just about died... Both their asses in front of me... :drool: :lol: :whistle:

I also held my breath when he did the opera part for Miss Sarajevo. :heart:

The opera part is GORGEOUS!!! I've never cried during a show, because I am too in awe to form any emotional response during parts like that. I just stare with my mouth wide open. :heart:

The only time I came close was the first time I heard Walk On in Chicago, and when he did MLK for Rosa Parks at Detroit 2.

Wow!! Everyone seemed to get up very close. This thread is great!!:up:

U2girl1978 - did you get any photo's of your beautiful view?:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom