Pleba girls party-I led Bono on with my innocent eyes.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
ElevationLarryCCp6.jpg

ElevationLarryCCp7.jpg

:shifty:

^^What I want for Christmas :combust:

What a drum???

:lmao: :lol:

Hi Jules and Sami :hug:

Sami, sorry I didn't call you until late last night(you didn't pick up so I don't even know if you knew I called). I was just so upset over my dog that aside from getting my pictures developed, I just crawled into bed and cried all afternoon. :sigh:

WildHoney said:
BGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*Wild & Jem run and knock over clone*

Sami:hug: I'm so glad you heard me, so sorry we couldn't talk:sad:

:hug: I heard you! your voice and accent are so hawt :combust: :sexywink:

:lol:
I wish we could have talked too

so when do you girls leave? tomorrow?

DG you were so close :drool: great pics :bow:

Honestly, I'm not feeling the post concert depression yet. Today I was remembering how during Bad the part that went "To let it go and so not fade....baby....not fade away!" and the guitar part after it. I got chills. :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi Jules and Sami :hug:

Sami, sorry I didn't call you until late last night(you didn't pick up so I don't even know if you knew I called). I was just so upset over my dog that aside from getting my pictures developed, I just crawled into bed and cried all afternoon. :sigh:

I'm sorry :hug: I didn't know you called...I was studying for a history test :angry:

I hope you feel better :( :hug: we just found out yesterday that my dog has a mass in her brain (weird, eh?) :sigh:

sami0201 said:

I'm sorry :hug: I didn't know you called...I was studying for a history test :angry:

I hope you feel better :( :hug: we just found out yesterday that my dog has a mass in her brain (weird, eh?) :sigh:

I'm so sorry. :( :hug: Is there anything you can do? And if not, what are you going to do? It's such a difficult decision to decide what to do. We had to make the decision earlier this year to put our golden down. :(

In January I had 4 dogs. Now it's December and I only have 2. I'm seriously close to tears right now. :sad:

If it weren't for Sunday night and the amazing time I had I would be insane right now.

WildHoney said:
OK the flight to New Zealand:reject:

824 pounds sterling :shifty:

I don't know what that converts to but I guess it's a lot :lol: I've looked too :reject: and for 2 people round trip it's about $3,000 :ohmy:

and Mexico would be so cheap for me to go since we're so close but I can't go because my dad is having major surgery in January and he'll still be in a neck brace when they get to Mexico :(

DG, we're not sure yet...I know we aren't going to put her down as of now (because she's not in pain that we know of...she's just had weird behaviors like stuff she normally wouldn't do) and they aren't positive that it's cancerous- there's really expensive medicine that you can get but it's a hit or miss so I'm not sure...I think my parents are going to wait and see what happens

WildHoney said:
BGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*Wild & Jem run and knock over clone*

Sami:hug: I'm so glad you heard me, so sorry we couldn't talk:sad:

My girls!!!

Are you still in the states?

me thinks boston 12/4 was rather amazing?

oh yes...im american for the day :lol:

OMG....who was the mystery poster please?

I got the Conan o' brien show on dvd yesterday.....and i have no idea who sent it to me :lol:

come clean mystery poster!

Look at this! Isn't it beautiful? :love:

822243-R1-022-9A.jpg

I was so close to tears just now but being here with you girls and looking at my pictures kept me from crying. :heart:

bono_gal said:

My girls!!!

Are you still in the states?

me thinks boston 12/4 was rather amazing?

oh yes...im american for the day :lol:

OMG....who was the mystery poster please?

I got the Conan o' brien show on dvd yesterday.....and i have no idea who sent it to me :lol:

come clean mystery poster!

We're still in Boston. We live tomorrow:sad:

We may be sightseeing later:shifty:

Last night i wanted to hear two songs Gloria & Crumbs and i got them :hyper:

Conan O'brien show???
:whistle:

Dismantled said:
morning girls:wave:

Hope you all had a great night at the show lastnight..I know I did:hyper: Wild...I think I saw you:ohmy: ...what were you wearing? Me being a good friend gave up my GA tix:shocked: and took a balconey for my arizona friend who had never seen them...but it was still a pretty good seat:up:

I hope you all had an amazing time!

DG...I wanna know all about it!!!!:heart:

Wearing a white t-shirt with a irish flag on one shoulder.

WildHoney said:

We're still in Boston. We live tomorrow:sad:

We may be sightseeing later:shifty:

Last night i wanted to hear two songs Gloria & Crumbs and i got them :hyper:

Conan O'brien show???
:whistle:

Well...glad to know how much you love your home! :lol:

I'm here and im quite happy! :happy:

A-ha! i thought i might have been you wild!

t'was either you or SG :lol:

thank you veeeeeeeeery much!

Back
Top Bottom