Pleba Girls Party: Hot and sticky from eating to much Wild Honey with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

we're all ears but don't try any funny moves! :mad:

:wink:

Fake kidnappings, silly!! Could be done alone, I think. Although it would be more fun with an accomplice. It would give me something to do while waiting for a response during the all-important "kidnapped" hours.

:shifty:

What? I meant someone to play cards and board games with. :wink:

jobob said:

This is me, thinking of Toronto ----> :hmm: :lol:

Now that I have access to money <yay> and one of my coworkers happened to give me advice during Happy Hour tonight on how to find good Toronto hotel rooms cheap on Priceline.com ... it's looking more and more likely.

So now I may be up to five shows. Good God, in March I didn't think I'd be able to score tickets to one, let alone four.

this is exactly what happened to me. i'd planned on about 6 and ended up with...well, too many :reject:

sami0201 said:
whoa!!! :ohmy:
look at the Rolling Stones stage setup!!
*hopes its similar when it's in an arena*

20050818e.jpg

:sad:

MBS said:

Perhaps the real question is...are we your willing...er...I mean unwilling hostages?
Or are you ours? :wink:

Help... we're trapped!!! Somebody help us get out of this kidnapping! :scream:

:wink:

Sami, I would like to see the Stones again. I actually don't think they're too old to rock and roll, as long as they're still willing to get out there and give it all they've got.

But not when they're charging how many hundreds of dollars per ticket ... ?

Stones :drool: It's been a while since I've seen them but I'd go in a minute if I had tickets and didn't have a U2 show that conflicted with the time!

ruffian said:
Stones :drool: It's been a while since I've seen them but I'd go in a minute if I had tickets and didn't have a U2 show that conflicted with the time!

I pulled up floors in Toronto 8 hours after they went on sale.

The fact that they were about 8 thousand dollars, and all my money is going toward another band :shifty: these days made me toss them back.

jobob said:
Sami, I would like to see the Stones again. I actually don't think they're too old to rock and roll, as long as they're still willing to get out there and give it all they've got.

But not when they're charging how many hundreds of dollars per ticket ... ?

I can't wait to see them. My dad won't go he says they are too old. So what?

yeah, $400 for floor tickets but mine are on the upper level for $60 :lol:
and they are doing a really cool thing- they have all the fan club members email in their dream setlist and they are gonna play peoples setlist and songs that the majority want to hear at their show (well, that's what they say anyway :lol: )

and they have a section ON THE STAGE for 400 seats...they have a contest if you are a fan club member you can win one...I just entered :D

Alright I gotta go eat something............ :whistle:

Better not move till I get back! :mad:

Stay all tied up and huddled together! :drool: :silent: :wink:

MBS said:

The Stones charge way too much. But did you hear that they're gonna have a lil thing kinda like the heart...fans in the stage?

I just entered on the website to win those seats :drool:
But I wonder where on the stage they are :hmm: I'm not sure I could deal with looking at Mick and Ronnies tiny bums all night :wink:

(I was just watching a Stones documentary and Ronnies wife is talking about his little "bum") :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom