PLEBA Girls Party - Hockey's back, and so are Jemma, VP and Ruff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Everyone!!

Cute story, I was on my way into my building this morning and as I approached the door an older man was coming out ( I think he is delivery guy, seen him before) Anyway, he walks outside, sees that I'm coming in, runs back to the door to open it for me. Awe....
So I say " Thankyou, aren't you the sweetest thing" and he says " I'll be your Bono if you be my Ali" :wink:
I was like OMG, he must be a HUGE U2 fan to make that statement.......We talked for a few minutes.......Wow, what a way to start the day.....

Cute story :giggle:

ruffian said:
SG, I was there that day when Kelly got her awesome t-shirt signed. I've seen him sign lots of them, but he always goes for the shoulder.

maybe i could wear an ultra push up bra... :shifty: such trickery!

What if one were to want their bra signed instead? :shifty:

GG - You have a stalker! :ohmy: :yikes:

**Don't you love how I go right to the negative :lol:

Ruff - that's cool that he'll do that, though. Good to know. Another thing to save in my bank of U2 knowledge which will help in formulating my master plan for September :evil:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Have you ever actually gotten to meet Mr. Scowlie-face? (I so want the chance to make that man smile :flirt: :cute: )

Sim Larry was all alone because Sim Sad Girl and Sim Adam kicked him out of their house to turn his room into a nursery :lol: He was the only available roommate for a new Sim

In London I was in the American Express office next to the hotel and while I was waiting on my money to come through his driver pulled up at the stoplight on the corner--he was on his way to Live 8. I was standing right in the window so he was only a few feet away. I gave a tentative wave to him because he was looking my way. He waved back (unenthusiastically, I might add--Bono would've been hangin' out the dang window) and then turned his head away. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he's cold! Or maybe just shy, as they say...but I'd never approach him, I don't think

VintagePunk said:

What if one were to want their bra signed instead? :shifty:
:laugh: i've seen people get skin signed, but mostly arms. i think hoisting your bra up really high could be a good strategy :wink:

SG, what show in September?

ruffian said:

In London I was in the American Express office next to the hotel and while I was waiting on my money to come through his driver pulled up at the stoplight on the corner--he was on his way to Live 8. I was standing right in the window so he was only a few feet away. I gave a tentative wave to him because he was looking my way. He waved back (unenthusiastically, I might add--Bono would've been hangin' out the dang window) and then turned his head away. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he's cold! Or maybe just shy, as they say...but I'd never approach him, I don't think

I kindo f get the impression he's just - I don't know that shy is exactly the word - but quieter. More internal/introverted of a guy. But I've only seen them on TV/DVD's and read about them :shrug:

I imagine I'd probably be a lot more like him, if I were in his situation than I would be like Bono

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Everyone!!

Cute story, I was on my way into my building this morning and as I approached the door an older man was coming out ( I think he is delivery guy, seen him before) Anyway, he walks outside, sees that I'm coming in, runs back to the door to open it for me. Awe....
So I say " Thankyou, aren't you the sweetest thing" and he says " I'll be your Bono if you be my Ali" :wink:
I was like OMG, he must be a HUGE U2 fan to make that statement.......We talked for a few minutes.......Wow, what a way to start the day.....

Thats cool :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

I was in an accident 2 months ago. I was hit from the side and my whole front door was smashed in :yikes:. But, I was OK aside from a few aches and pains.

Oh yeah, the premium is through the roof. :crazy:
I'm glad you are ok! :hug:

bono_gal said:
:yes:

Glad to hear about the accident thing big sis :hug:

Are you like some rebel 17year old driver? :wink:

:lol: :hug:

I was turning onto a street, and the other car came flying down the other end of the street I was on. I didn't have time to think. Pretty scary :crazy:. I was lucky to only have a few aches and pains, could have been alot worse.

Sad_Girl said:

I kindo f get the impression he's just - I don't know that shy is exactly the word - but quieter. More internal/introverted of a guy. But I've only seen them on TV/DVD's and read about them :shrug:

I imagine I'd probably be a lot more like him, if I were in his situation than I would be like Bono

Larry's more like a very watchful bird, while Bono is a sloppy golden retriever, always happy to see everyone. that's the analogy i always use :D I'd be more like Bono, I think!

daygloeyes2 said:

:lol: :hug:

I was turning onto a street, and the other car came flying down the other end of the street I was on. I didn't have time to think. Pretty scary :crazy:. I was lucky to only have a few aches and pains, could have been alot worse.

:yes: could have been a lot worse!!

Glad it wasnt :hug: :hug:

I don't like my fairy name :angry:

Your fairy is called Moth Cornglitter

She is a creator of bounty and harvest

She lives close to crystal caverns and stalagtite grottos

Moth Cornglitter....:lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Everyone!!

That is too cool, GG! He sounds like a very cute guy! We need more of him in the world. :yes:

Fairy name:

Field Elfwand

She is a cheerful sprite

She lives in fields where wild flowers and poppies grow

She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.

:shrug:
ah well, a cheerful sprite cant be bad! :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
I don't like my fairy name :angry:

Your fairy is called Moth Cornglitter

She is a creator of bounty and harvest

She lives close to crystal caverns and stalagtite grottos

Moth Cornglitter....:lmao:

:lmao: moth cornglitter!!!!!

mine is:
Fairy Name Generator
Your fairy is called Buttercup Rainbowdancer

She is a fortune bringer

She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow

She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup

:slant:

VintagePunk said:

:sad: What if I give you my airmiles??
i would never take them but thank you, sweetie :hug: i just can't belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeve we aren't going to make it to a show together.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! and i've been lucky to go to other shows...it's not the concert. but all you pleba girls there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

fairy name: Fidget Goblinglow (Greeneyedgirl, cowinkidink?)

She brings riches and wealth

She lives near rotting woodlands and poisonous toadstools

She can be seen only in the light of the full moon.

ruffian said:

:lmao: moth cornglitter!!!!!

mine is:
Fairy Name Generator
Your fairy is called Buttercup Rainbowdancer

She is a fortune bringer

She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow

She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup

:slant:

Buttercup Rainbowdancer...that sounds like a name given to a child by parents who spent the 60's smoking weed. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Buttercup Rainbowdancer...that sounds like a name given to a child by parents who spent the 60's smoking weed. :lmao:
:lmao!!!!: but what about GGs? lives near "rotting woodlands?" geez. is that like being near the port-o-let in the GA?

I love all the fairy names! hehe So cute. I cheated and used Russty Cat instead of my real name which I'm using less and less these days. :giggle: I actually saw someone in town today who called me Russty instead of my real name. Took me a minute to figure out who she was. I had sold her some stuff at an art fair a while back and my customers only know me as Russty or Catwoman. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom