PLEBA girls party: Hiiii !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_gal

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Balls title.
I know.

but I seen you were up to 506.
& thats over our limit.
well it was back in the day :wink:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!
:D

bono_gal said:
:lol:

Still 500 ey :wink:

Heyyy !
I'm Becky !
Or BG as I once was known :wink:

I miss the PLEBA girls parties !
Is it a year since TO yet?
Or am I ahead of myself :slant:

Hey Becky! I'm glad you're back!:hug: I'm relatively new here, so I'm just getting to know everyone. I :heart: the PGPers

Currently Listening: "Elvis Presley and America"/U2 (am I the only one that has to read the lyrics when I listen to this song, I can't frickin' understand what he's singing:mad: )

:)

I havent been on in a good while.

& when I do its for about an hour and then I disappear.

Its usually dead whenever I'm about !

I dont get the Currently Listening To thing???

bono_gal said:
:)

I havent been on in a good while.

& when I do its for about an hour and then I disappear.

Its usually dead whenever I'm about !

I dont get the Currently Listening To thing???

It's just my randomness...I like to write whatever song I happen to be listening to when I'm writing. I just put my Windows Media Player on shuffle and take whatever comes...:wink: :reject:

Currently Listening: "Surrender"/U2

bono_gal said:
:lol:

Still 500 ey :wink:

Heyyy !
I'm Becky !
Or BG as I once was known :wink:

I miss the PLEBA girls parties !
Is it a year since TO yet?
Or am I ahead of myself :slant:

It's been more than a year since the TO shows, those were in Sept of last year :wink:

And where have you been young lady? :shame:

Oh, haha, random is good !

Oh seeeeee, Drea I was close :wink:

I've been round and about.
Doing college etc.
& my job, which I'm in love with if I'm honest.

Also !
I told you about when my mum being ill?
The other day she got her letter through & providing she passes her pre-op, her operation is next monday !

so hopefully it wont be long until she's ok again :)

How are you Drea dear?

bono_gal said:
Oh, haha, random is good !

Oh seeeeee, Drea I was close :wink:

I've been round and about.
Doing college etc.
& my job, which I'm in love with if I'm honest.

Also !
I told you about when my mum being ill?
The other day she got her letter through & providing she passes her pre-op, her operation is next monday !

so hopefully it wont be long until she's ok again :)

How are you Drea dear?

Ahh college...I'm there too.:wink: What illness does your mom have if you don't mind me asking? I ask because my mom was diagnosed with cancer in June, and we were just told last week that she is cancer-free and the tumor is gone. Thank God! Your mom will be in my prayers!:hug:

Currently Listening: "Story of my Life"/Bon Jovi

She has an umbillical hernia brittany!
It knocks her off her feet & it constantly gets infected.
I hope your mom is okay now !

College is a drag :|

Hey Shannon !
I think I've met you before :)

Hey Brittany :hug:

Well, I'm better than I was last time I posted here... :reject: sorry. Not by a whole lot, though... :huh:

bono_gal said:
She has an umbillical hernia brittany!
It knocks her off her feet & it constantly gets infected.
I hope your mom is okay now !

College is a drag :|

Hey Shannon !
I think I've met you before :)

:yikes: That sounds painful! I hope your mom feels better really soon! My mom feels great, but the tumor was wrapped around her spine and it did quite a bit of nerve damage, so it will take a couple years for her walking and balance to get back to normal:| I'm just thrilled the cancer is gone though! College...not always fun, but a necessary evil..:mad:

Currently Listening: "Fields of Gold"/Sting

JezSnape said:
Hey Brittany :hug:

Well, I'm better than I was last time I posted here... :reject: sorry. Not by a whole lot, though... :huh:

I'm glad you're feeling better even if it's just a bit...it will get better!:hug: Now, I don't remember..:reject: were you feeling sick or were you stressed/busy?

Hey Drea :wave: How have you been? It seems like I never have the time to come here anymore :( I've missed out on a whole lot.

Brittany, I came in here and exploded in some of the more colourful English words I know... :eek: Only to leave and not come back :D

Hey girls. :hug:

BG was here. :hyper: :love: I missed you from the looks of it. :( Hope things go ok with your mums operation.

Just had the weirdest night. Me Kat and Craig went out for a pub lunch. Then we went to watch this fireworks display for Bonfire Night ( Guy Fawkes night). We stood with about 100 odd people outside where they were doing the display to watch. Too cheap to pay to get in. :lol:

There was a fair though and i wanted to go on this ride that goes upside down. So we went in when the fireworks finished and were stood watching this ride. This blonde woman comes up to Craig and hes like hello. It was Andy's soon ex-wife ( i have met her once before. ) She was like " I've met you before i think." I was like :uhoh: "Really?" God knows how she remembered me. :lol:

It was so bizzare. Her best friends 10 year old daughter was with her and her kids. I got roped into taking this kid on the ride.

What bizzare night. :lmao:

Hi/bye Jem :hug:

I know school's important. Can't tell you how much I look forward to summer break, though! :lol:

BG :britclonelove:

Sorry i can't stay. :sad: but i've been having sleeping issues lately so need to get to bed. :sigh:

I've hardly spoken to any of my American/Canadian girls here this weekend: I missed everyone on friday and now i have to get to bed. Damn timezones.:madwife:

NIght everyone. :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom