PLEBA girls party: Hiiii !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzlingamy said:
If Bono forgets the lyrics this time, i'd be more then happy to come up on stage and help him remember :flirt: hehehehe

also if i ever did get to sing with bono i would definately choose Walk On (or HMTMKMKM purely for the last bit :drool: )

what song would you girls like to do with u2?!

:hmm:

I don't sing very well. :(

I don't know how to play any instruments.

I suppose I could shake the tambourine during Bad. :wink:

dazzlingamy said:
If Bono forgets the lyrics this time, i'd be more then happy to come up on stage and help him remember :flirt: hehehehe

also if i ever did get to sing with bono i would definately choose Walk On (or HMTMKMKM purely for the last bit :drool: )

Stars go blue....

seductive dance and all. :heart: :combust:

or perhaps Summer Wine :hmm:

dazzlingamy said:

Yeah i'm feeling really good....excited for the weekend! :hyper:

How are you doing? :)

Wow I bet!! I wouldn't be able to sleep all week :hyper: You get to see Bono sing Vertigo with short hair :drool:

I'm doing...okay...it has been a rough day. Just found out that a close friend of mine (well, we USED to be close) just peaced out for good this weekend. He didn't even say goodbye. He hasn't responded to my e-mail either...and I don't really expect a response either. :|

redhotswami said:

Why, yes, actually! Though we haven't spoken since. I'm convinced the best research can be done by abducting cows...he wanted to make music. So...we parted ways, and clearly, I was the most successful :wink:

:lmao:

Last edited:
WOWY and One have always been my favorite U2 songs - to listen to and to sing along so I guess I'd say one of those, although it is definitley hard to narrow it down that much. I love 'All because of you' too :drool:

dazzlingamy said:

I wouldn't sing, I'd sign *g* (Not to mention instant excuse to stand closer to Adam - signers are usually on the far left or far right of the stage at any music festival I've been to that had them, and since Edge has far more gear to try to avoid... :angel: )

:hmm: If I had unlimited signing talents? Probably Stay :heart: It's the one song I know pretty much for sure I'll never be able to completely sign, because I can't fingerspell the cities that fast :wink:

redhotswami said:

Wow I bet!! I wouldn't be able to sleep all week :hyper: You get to see Bono sing Vertigo with short hair :drool:

I'm doing...okay...it has been a rough day. Just found out that a close friend of mine (well, we USED to be close) just peaced out for good this weekend. He didn't even say goodbye. He hasn't responded to my e-mail either...and I don't really expect a response either. :|

:| thats annoying. :hug: Sorry to hear you've had a rough day.

SG - All because of you would be good, because you've got fast AND slow bits for some up close dancing! woooooo!

By the way, in reference to my other post...

I don't care if I can sing or not, I'll still do the seductive dance thing. :wink:

redhotswami said:

Why, yes, actually! Though we haven't spoken since. I'm convinced the best research can be done by abducting cows...he wanted to make music. So...we parted ways, and clearly, I was the most successful :wink:

:lmao:

dazzlingamy said:

I would chose either Electrical Storm, Fast Cars or A Sort of a Homecoming :drool:

dazzlingamy said:

Oh definitely Discotheque for me!!!

And between us, I've got a plan set for my next concert. I'm going to take breakdancing lessons from my friend beginning in January. I don't care what song it is, if I'm invited up, I'm totally gonna bust out some sweet moves.

That's awesome Drea! I went to a Guster concert over the summer, and the signer was rockin out while she was signing away. And then the band were impressed with her skill, and so they did some freestyle, and she was spot on, and STILL dancin!!!

hahhaha Mia i'd love to see that!! Get up there and shake ya booty!

I'd love to dance with bono - not swaying around but actually get in there are shake it around :wink: hahahahah

well i'd rather dance with adam, but he'd have to put the bass down first so his hands wouldn't be full!!

Bri...he does love the pregnant girls doesn't he. Would you want to errr get pregnant the tradional way? orrr....

dazzlingamy said:
Drea i like your plan! At a concert i went to last week, they had a signer and she was so cool, boy did she sign fast AND dance to the music i was in awe of her!

:yes: Signers rock :yes: I have the greatest admiration for any of the ones who sign at festivals, and even more for any who are trying to keep up with Bono :wink: Just based on my own very limited experience, some of his lyrics are damn hard to sign! :lol:

Mia - Guster! :heart:

dazzlingamy said:
hahhaha Mia i'd love to see that!! Get up there and shake ya booty!

I'd love to dance with bono - not swaying around but actually get in there are shake it around :wink: hahahahah

well i'd rather dance with adam, but he'd have to put the bass down first so his hands wouldn't be full!!

Oh, I'm sure you'll give him plenty of reason to put down the bass. :wink:

jobob said:

:yes: I live in suburban Detroit.

Do you? As do I. I recently moved to the west side of the state for college, but that's where I've lived my whole life, about 20 minutes south of Detroit. Sorry everyone! I was a bit distracted by a Bono message board on a different site.:reject: Hello to anyone to anyone who greeted me, and I didn't respond too! Diane I saw you. How are you (and everyone else):hug:

Currently Listening: "Like A Virgin"/Madonna

Back
Top Bottom