PLEBA girls party: Hiiii !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm getting election news on my TV too :mad: I'm getting really sick of the political ad in my area...especially for the ones that aren't even in my district!

(sorry if my spelling is :madspit: worthy).

Oh, they're lying and slinging mud like crazy in the governor's race here: "My opponent is totally responsible for our state's depressed economy!" "My opponent sent his businesses' jobs to China!" "I did not!" "You did too! Here's proof!" :huh:

dazzlingamy said:
Weldy it is then! (thats such a cute nickname! hehe) :hug:

We are having an election over here too, but its NOTHING like what you guys have to put up with! I feel so sorry for you all us politics seems so agressive and confrontational!

omg avocado on toast :drool:

:tsk: I think the politicians in Illinois want to attack each other for some reason. :sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Amy!:hug:
Long time no see, girlie!
I take it you're gonna be seeing our lovely lads? :hyper: I'm so jealous!
You must take many pictures and report back here with them
Even better, kidnapp them and bring them here with you. :wink:

:hug:

yeah i've had some stressful months finishing up my teaching course but its allll done now! woooo!

and YES! i'm seeing them four times, i am beyong excited, that when i was looking at the rehersal photos before i couldn't type as my hands were shaking! hahaha :ohmy:

I promise i shall report back with everyhting including any bono :kiss: with any other band members! haha

jobob said:

Oh, they're lying and slinging mud like crazy in the governor's here: "My opponent is totally responsible for our state's depressed economy!" "My opponent sent his businesses' jobs to China!" "I did not!" "You did too! Here's proof!" :huh:

:lol: My current governor has a slogan...."What's she thinking?!" (It's aimed for Judy Baar Topinka...the other person running for Governor)

Sad_Girl said:

U2picture7512.jpg

All right, so I DIDN'T go quite this far.... :shifty: if I'd thought of it I might have, but my brain stopped working the moment he smiled at me :faint:

Suuuuuuuure you didn't. :shifty:

:tongue:

ETA:
The look on Ads face is priceless. :lol:

:hug: SG :hug: Amy :hug: Diane :hug: Weldy

I'm doing good SG. I spoke with my mom today and she assured me that we will be staying with them for a few weeks, so not to worry about housing. That was a big load off my mind. And B is looking at a fixer upper house tomorrow, that could be a really great place for us. Its cheap and a 3 bedroom, 2 bath. My mom said the yard is pretty bad and the neighbors will probably throw us a party just for moving in. :lol: But that the neighborhood is really nice and its a cul de sac so it would be good with kids, not alot of traffic. I'm hoping it will all work out.

Hi Drea :hug: :heart:

Thanks guys. I'm going to be happy just to be near my family. I know where ever we end up it will be nice. I was looking at a webcam from town today around 3pm and it made me tear up a little bit to know that soon we will finally be there. It was really pretty all nice and sunny. I just watched cars drive by for a while.

I am! U2 has been on 34 hour rotation on itunes and my ipod, and everytime I see a u2 ad on the tv, or someone mentions it, i get a funny feeling in my tummy :wink:

Its a shame that most of the people im going with are all :shrug: about going now. They say its because they've been waiting for so long the excitment is gone, but i think they are all :coocoo: HAHAHAHA

Russty!!:hug: :dancing: :hyper: I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you'll be able to be with your family again. I hope you get the house you want, and you'll be able to be settled in soon! Hello to everyone I ignored in my Russty jubilation:giggle: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom