PLEBA girls party: Hiiii !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
Bono never kisses Larry like that, :lol: Wonder why? :wink:

He probably tried one night after too much Guinness and got a good hard punch for his trouble :lol: Not to mention it would be much easier for Larry to thwap Bono with a drumstick than it would be for Edge or Adam to do the same with their guitars :wink:

dazzlingamy said:

Awww thats a shame BB12! Did you manage to catch them on the Vertigo tour though?

Thanks but at least Im not alone with my misery :wink: Sorry for those of who you aren't going either,lol.

I did in fact see them on the Vertigo tour. Saw them twice in Chicago :)

Thora coming back here after even a day away makes you feel like you have been gone forever :lol:

VertigoTourBA16.jpg

I sympathize with Bono - I couldn't keep my hands off of him either :drool:

It was so weird coming back home tonight. I know I was only gone for a few days, but that time felt literally like a week. It was great though. :)

I'm taking a course at a church, and we went to a resort about 3 hours north of here for the weekend. It was incredible. :)

I'm loving all the Bono/Adam pics! :love:

jobob said:
Has anyone else seen the commercial for the movie "A Good Year"? The music sounds a lot like like "Beautiful Day."

Yes, I thought that, too :yes:

I'm getting so excited for new concert pics from this next leg of the tour! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm getting so excited for new concert pics from this next leg of the tour! :hyper:

There's a bootleg rehearsal video of COBL on YouTube -- very dark, and you couldn't see any of the performers or video. But you could hear them. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom