PLEBA girls party: Hiiii !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Oh wow you get pre-recorded calls?! :ohmy: I have been getting actual phone calls telling me who to vote for. REALLY hate those kinds of calls!

OMG I would LOVE to even just once get a real live person on the other end of the line so that I could have half a chance to try and convert them to MY political philosophies :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

OMG I would LOVE to even just once get a real live person on the other end of the line so that I could have half a chance to try and convert them to MY political philosophies :lol:

If I should happen to get any of those calls tomorrow then I will direct them your way :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:

If I should happen to get any of those calls tomorrow then I will direct them your way :lol:

My parents shudder at the thought :lol:

I'm the family member who at parties or socail gatherings sits there all quiet and shy until the subjects of politics or religion come up - and then most everyone in the family sort of takes a step back :shifty: :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

SG you sound like the ones that I try to avoid discussing those 2 topics with :yikes: :wink:

See us shy and quiet people just sit back and take it all in then we let loose with it! :lol:

That's what they say about me :lol: I figure I just don't talk much unless there's something worth saying :wink:

I'm not meanabout it - just a bit overzealous at times :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

That's what they say about me :lol: I figure I just don't talk much unless there's something worth saying :wink:

I'm not meanabout it - just a bit overzealous at times :reject:

FINALLY someone who thinks the same way! :lol: I have encountered some who just get in a fit when I meet them and I don't say much. Keep telling them not to be offended that's just how I am. Need time to warm up unless I feel comfortable right away. Or a topic comes along that I just know would really appreciate my opinions being voiced on it :wink:

There is nothing wrong with being passionate about what you believe in :)

BonosBaby12 said:

FINALLY someone who thinks the same way! :lol: I have encountered some who just get in a fit when I meet them and I don't say much. Keep telling them not to be offended that's just how I am. Need time to warm up unless I feel comfortable right away. Or a topic comes along that I just know would really appreciate my opinions being voiced on it :wink:

There is nothing wrong with being passionate about what you believe in :)

I think you and I have a very similar general attitude/personality in this way :yes: and it's always nice to meet someone who understands that :up: :love: :wink:

Hello Amy :wave: You're from Oz, aren't you? Excited about our boys being there?

D'oh! I see it's right in your location :reject: :lol:

dazzlingamy said:
oh and your's too SG! what a beautiful photo of my two favourite men! : D

U2picture5791.jpg

U2picture5797.jpg

U2picture6467.jpg

U2picture6472.jpg

U2picture6707.jpg

U2picture6708.jpg

U2picture8586.jpg

U2picture9141.jpg

dazzlingamy said:

Yes, im seeing U2 4 times! Twice in Sydney and twice in Melbourne! I'm going GA for 3 of them and have seats for the other.

I've been giddy all day from hearing reports of them practising Kite! :drool:

I can't believe its nearly here! :D

How exciting :hyper: I'm happy for you guys, you had to wait so long, but I'm sure it will all be worth the wait :heart: I'd love to see them in concert again soon :love:

I am really excited. Its funny i've been wearing my 'one' wristband since my friend sent it to me after the may chicago concert last year wishing that u2 would come to Australia. The the ONE day i took it off u2 postponed their tour dates i was like - this is a sign! and i've never taken it off again hahaha

And now they're finally here, I've been running around excitedly for the past few weeks, everyone is SICK of me talking about u2, but every day i get a heap of msgs going' u2 on the radio - in a magazine, on the news' yada yada!

Are any of you going to Hawaii?!

:lol:

I wonder if they have established rules like that, "please don't ever get frisky with me on stage, buddy". Interesting....:hmm:

:lol: That sounds about right, Amy :yes: My family thinks my U2 obsession is nuts but it gets really crazy when they're out on tour or doing TV appearances or whatever they all laugh at me and roll their eyes - but they ask what they're doing when I haven't said anything about them in awhile or if they come across an article or something they always save it to give to me

Back
Top Bottom