PLEBA girls party: Hiiii !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:
She has an umbillical hernia brittany!
It knocks her off her feet & it constantly gets infected.
I hope your mom is okay now !

College is a drag :|

Hey Shannon !
I think I've met you before :)

Hi your name is seeming really familiar to me too lol.

I hope everything get's better for your mom soon :hug:

Hi everyone :wave:

:wave: Wayne Drea :hug:

Besides Cold I'm doing all right :)

Looking forward to Tuesday so all of the stinkin' political ads will finally go away! :banghead: they're driving me insane!

I've still got a yucky cough, but mostly I'm better, BD, and I've got a follow up with the Dr Tuesday

I was talking about the cold weather in my earlier post though :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
Im not which is worse the commercials or the damn papers that they keep stuffing in the mail box everyday :mad:

And the pre-recorded phone calls :madwife:

I really hate the mail/phone calls which make reference to all these 'awful' things the 'liberals' are doing - and I'm thinking 'Hey! I AM one of those liberals!' :grumpy:

Babydoll said:
You live in Michigan right, SG? How is the weather like there now?

low 30's tonight - it got up into the high 40's today and was clear, everyone kept saying what a beautiful day it was (and comparatively, it was) but it's frustrating to me - my comfort zone is in the 80's :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

And the pre-recorded phone calls :madwife:

I really hate the mail/phone calls which make reference to all these 'awful' things the 'liberals' are doing - and I'm thinking 'Hey! I AM one of those liberals!' :grumpy:

Oh wow you get pre-recorded calls?! :ohmy: I have been getting actual phone calls telling me who to vote for. REALLY hate those kinds of calls!

Back
Top Bottom