PLEBA girls party: Hiiii !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
Brittany, I live just north of the city. And I work in Detroit. Nice to meet you. :shakes hand:

I hate to meet you and run, but I should go to bed. Gotta go to work in the morning. :yawn:

Ahh..ok!! It's nice to meet a fellow Mi U2 fan! It's great meeting u 2 *heh*. I'll talk to you soon! Sleep well!:hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Flybabe :hug: :wave:
:hug: :wave:

Hi Weldy hey Mia,how`s the weekend been,
I love the weekends,I sometimes go to parties,(no pun intended)
:giggle:
it gives you time to break away from the damn world:rockon:

redhotswami said:

yeah, i'm back at home now. and i found out tha while i was away over the weekend one of my good friends just decided to bounce. he moved all the way to MN and didn't even say goodbye :sad:

:shocked: :rant: How dare anyone leave Mia without saying good-bye! That's upsetting. I'd never leave you without saying goodbye..:heart: (as if I could leave your AWESOMENESS anyway :D )

Aww thanks Britt, you are so sweet :hug: I don't know why he didn't say goodbye. We used to be buddies way back in the day when I was here for undergrad. But since I've returned he hasn't been the same. Our friendship really was deterioriating anyway, but this was just the icing on the cake.

redhotswami said:
Hehe, I know what you mean FB! I didn't get to go to parties, but I did get to relax a bit and get out of town. So that was a bit refreshing.

I don`t go all the time,just on occasions:crack:
without your parents being on you case:|

redhotswami said:
Aww thanks Britt, you are so sweet :hug: I don't know why he didn't say goodbye. We used to be buddies way back in the day when I was here for undergrad. But since I've returned he hasn't been the same. Our friendship really was deterioriating anyway, but this was just the icing on the cake.

I'm sweet?:eyebrow: :wink: Thank you! I have a friend like that....it's fabulous isn't it?:huh: Oh well, you know you'll always have me:sexywink: I'm sure that has ecstatic with pure joy:lol:

U2isthebest said:

Hi! Did you have a good day? Don't you have school soon young lady?:shame: *says the girl who goes to bed at 5 am when she has a 10:00 class* :wink:

Currently Listening: "The Woman In Me"/Shania Twain

I prepare for it like the night before,and I take tests at night before I go to bed:sigh:

flybabe said:

I prepare for it like the night before,and I take tests at night before I go to bed:sigh:

Tests before bed?:yikes: If you're interested in comedy give ME a test before I go to bed...:wink: So do you have school in the morning or no?

Currently Listening: "Oh"/Ciara and Ludacris

U2isthebest said:

Whatever Mia...there you go blaming me..:tsk: :giggle: Where do you plan on moving?

Ya know, I have no idea really. I'd love to move back to DC, I'm a citygirl. But at some point in my life I'd like to move to Dublin. I really loved it there, and have never felt so at peace before going. It was gorgeous, and the people were lovely.

redhotswami said:

Ya know, I have no idea really. I'd love to move back to DC, I'm a citygirl. But at some point in my life I'd like to move to Dublin. I really loved it there, and have never felt so at peace before going. It was gorgeous, and the people were lovely.

You're just trying to get closer to MY boys..:drool: :wink: DC sounds amazing! I need to get there someday soon! I should send you the great Bush SNL skit I found a few days ago..:hmm: :lmao:

dazzlingamy said:
Come to Australia Mia! :D We'd love to have you! Hurry up and move this week and you can see u2! :wink:

Though Dublin/Ireland is beautiful. So green, it hurt my heart for longing when i left!

I wanna come to Australia!:hyper: I'm Brittany by the way, I don't believe we've met...

Currently Listening: "Geek Stink Breath"/Green Day

U2isthebest said:

Tests before bed?:yikes: If you're interested in comedy give ME a test before I go to bed...:wink: So do you have school in the morning or no?

Currently Listening: "Oh"/Ciara and Ludacris

I test at home,after Chistmas I`m going back to school

Last edited:
Brit - I think you'd really have a lot of fun in DC. It isn't overwhelmingly huge like NYC, but it is still pretty cool.

Amy - I would LOVE to go to Australia!! My friend studied there for a semester and showed me some breathtaking pictures. My doggy might feel right at home too, he is an Aussie :D

redhotswami said:
Brit - I think you'd really have a lot of fun in DC. It isn't overwhelmingly huge like NYC, but it is still pretty cool.

Amy - I would LOVE to go to Australia!! My friend studied there for a semester and showed me some breathtaking pictures. My doggy might feel right at home too, he is an Aussie :D

N.Y.C.:drool: but DC sounds awesome....what history (duh) I'm definitely gonna make my way there sometime in the near future...:wink:

Currently Listening: "Me"/Faith Hill

U2isthebest said:

N.Y.C.:drool: but DC sounds awesome....what history (duh) I'm definitely gonna make my way there sometime in the near future...:wink:

Currently Listening: "Me"/Faith Hill

Good you should! And let me know when you're in town :wink:

My old home there was just down the hill, about 20 blocks behind the white house :ohmy:

redhotswami said:

I wouldn't mind going to DC....seems like a pretty cool town.

That and London, Dublin, NYC and Rome :drool:

Back
Top Bottom