PLEBA girls party: Hiiii !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mia - I've only seen them live once here in TO, but I'd heard their stuff before that, which is why I went :wink: The cds are still on the "to buy" list though *g*

Drea said:
Mia - I've only seen them live once here in TO, but I'd heard their stuff before that, which is why I went :wink: The cds are still on the "to buy" list though *g*

yay! well there are great CDs! I'm not sure if I'd say the latest one was their strongest, but it definitely has great moments.

I can't do anything tonight, but tomorrow night, PM me if you would like any *assistance* in acquiring those CDs :wink:

U2isthebest said:

Do you? As do I. I recently moved to the west side of the state for college, but that's where I've lived my whole life, about 20 minutes south of Detroit.

Cool. I've lived in one part or another of Michigan for most of my life. Are you going to Western Michigan? My brother went to school there years ago. (I went to Eastern for my bachelors and then to Wayne State for grad school.)

jobob said:

Cool. I've lived in one part or another of Michigan for most of my life. Are you going to Western Michigan? My brother went to school there years ago. (I went to Eastern for my bachelors and then to Wayne State for grad school.)

Yes! I love it here! May I ask if you live North or South of the city. I'm Brittany, by the way, it's nice to meet you!:hug:

Currently Listening: "Your Honesty"/Madonna

redhotswami said:

Good to see you here! I'm doing...eh...I've had a crap day. But, it will be a new day in less than 30 min :wink:

You had a bad day?:sad: Where have I heard that before?:hmm: :lol: I'm pretty pumped for the new day..yeah class:| glad you enjoyed Debbie Downer:lmao:

Brittany, I live just north of the city. And I work in Detroit. Nice to meet you. :shakes hand:

I hate to meet you and run, but I should go to bed. Gotta go to work in the morning. :yawn:

Nighty night Drea and SG :hug: :heart: :hug:

I need to go put my girls into bed. Then I think I'm going to go read before bed. Have a good night everyone. :wave: :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Drea and SG :hug: :heart: :hug:

I need to go put my girls into bed. Then I think I'm going to go read before bed. Have a good night everyone. :wave: :heart:

Russty :( You're leaving too? Have a good night! You better be here tomorrow night!:wink: I'll talk to you soon:hug:

Back
Top Bottom