PLEBA girls party-having fun with 40 foot May poles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Wow Thora a timeshare in Hawaii :combust:

It's pretty awesome! My parents have taken our family there several times. The hotel isn't super fancy, but that's totally okay because you're never there except at night, etc. I spent most of my time tanning on the beach. :drool: I love Hawaii sooooo much!!

Here's a link to my pictures I took last year (mainly sunsets, but a few other pics)

www.flickr.com/photos/sharoneb

ThoraSEB said:

It's pretty awesome! My parents have taken our family there several times. The hotel isn't super fancy, but that's totally okay because you're never there except at night, etc. I spent most of my time tanning on the beach. :drool: I love Hawaii sooooo much!!

Here's a link to my pictures I took last year (mainly sunsets, but a few other pics)

OMG the view from your parents timeshare! :faint: :combust:

ThoraSEB said:

Wow. :combust:

Thanks guys. : blush :

DG - the pics at the beginning that have the tiki torches in them were taken at the Shorebird restaurant at the Outrigger.

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks guys. : blush :

DG - the pics at the beginning that have the tiki torches in them were taken at the Shorebird restaurant at the Outrigger.

I wanna go to the Outrigger. *pouts*

*crosses fingers and toes*

its just the painted on huge red smiles that seem sinister.... like they conceal something a lot more serious about the clowns personality.

The next time I go to Hawaii, I won't take as many pics of sunsets. :lol: I'll get a few of my family and other things as well.

Although, sunsets are some of my favourite things to photograph.

Back
Top Bottom