PLEBA girls party-having fun with 40 foot May poles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

HAve you ever been Molly??

The worst thing is i rather be with Jem & Fly for the whole week in Dublin, but i have to stay with NI's parents :grumpy: about 15 miles north.:madspit:

i lived in ireland for a good bit of my youth and went to college at trinity...
i havent been many years though! i know most of the places i went to are gone :sad:
but still, i consider it home and need to get back and just be there...
it should be easy to get into the city from there, no? i cannot recall if the DART went that far out or not!

VintagePunk said:
Hi girls, just wanted to pop in for a sec to say hello. :hug:

Kelly's really not doing well, she can hardly stand up. I had to help her to stay up while she was eating. :sad: :sad: Gonna see how she's doing tomorrow, and if she's no better... :sad: :(
i am new so i am not sure what is going on but i will keep her in my thoughts...

:sad:

ThoraSEB said:

Kelly is VP's dog.
oh! i am so so sorry to hear that! i love my dogs so much and know how hard that can be...
i will definitely keep kelly in my thoughts and hugs my pooches extra today in her honour

I have decided something in the past 5 minutes:

I'm going to try and see U2 in Hawaii in December. All I need is money, but I have 7 months to work on my mother to help me out. :wink:

DG - that's so cool! I'm trying to go to Hawaii as well! :up:

Molly - whereabouts in Seattle? I used to live there, and still have family in that area. :)

daygloeyes2 said:
I have decided something in the past 5 minutes:

I'm going to try and see U2 in Hawaii in December. All I need is money, but I have 7 months to work on my mother to help me out. :wink:

If i win the lottery i'm coming with you :hyper: :drool:

We can wear these :happy:

2688.jpg

There have been so many setbacks to me going to Hawaii to see U2, so it would be awesome if it could happen.

The thing is that our family often spends Christmas there, so if they are going to be playing there in December, it will probably be impossible for me to go, since going to Hawaii twice in one month is a little too expensive! :D

ThoraSEB said:
DG - that's so cool! I'm trying to go to Hawaii as well! :up:

Molly - whereabouts in Seattle? I used to live there, and still have family in that area. :)
west, near alki... by the water! it is really lovely here! where abouts did you live ?

bonoishot said:

I'm sure she said she's flying out tonight :hyper: OMG she must be sooo excited :drool:

£42 each :eyebrow: if thats both of you then :bow:

How much is the luggage charge :madwife:

We have to try convince Fly and Ruff (and NI) to eat at this Italian restuarant me and Kat ate at last time. I had a AMAZING Irish steak there :combust::drool:

£2.50 a case

Meat :drool: I can't wait to get my teeth into some Irish meat :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom