PLEBA girls party-having fun with 40 foot May poles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sarah :hug: I have complete sympathy for you. It always seems as if all the teachers are cramming in the stuff they'd forgotten about during the rest of the year :huh:

wow.. it has gotten sunny here and the dogs are itching for a walk... i am just worried if i over do it i will be flat on my back for another 2 days!

JezSnape said:
Sarah :hug: I have complete sympathy for you. It always seems as if all the teachers are cramming in the stuff they'd forgotten about during the rest of the year :huh:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm sorry you're so stressed and have a lot of work, Sarah! :hug:

Hopefully it will be over soon!

Thanks guys :hug: I just have to keep remembering that there's only 37 days left *takes a deep breath*

WildHoney said:

:hug:

I bet everyone's telling you that school + the bestdays of your life:madspit:

That's what i used to get told :|

Me too :madspit:
And oh, hello, all those people who claims they'd give anything to trade with me now? Where are you when I need it, huh? :wink:

WildHoney said:

I bet everyone's telling you that school = the bestdays of your life:madspit:

That's what i used to get told :|

Some people tell me that :yes:

I better get working (which is all I've been doing for the past week) :| I won't be on much in the next 2 months :sigh:

Bye :kiss:

Ack. At the end of every day I have to submit a report, and it's due at 4pm. Guess who remembered about it at 3:50?! Thankfully it didn't take me long to get it in, and I just made the deadline. Man, I'm such a scatterbrain today! :lol:

:lmao: I'm watching Jay Leno, and there's this guy on that I've never heard of (Howie something, host for "deal or no deal"?) and he's so funny! :lol:

WildHoney said:
thank you!
after 13years and change i am used to it...
i do get a bit wonky when he is gone but i am much better than when we first started dating...
i used to be a total basket case then!
now i am just a wee bit odd :p

Back
Top Bottom