Pleba Girls Party - Havin' fun with Bono in a bunny suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hallo.gif

oh the thought of Bono in a bunny suit :drool:

Are we chasing him or is he chasing us :drool:

I am... but not for much longer. :wave:
*sneezes* Stupid germs... :grumpy:

Bono in a bunny suit... :lmao: Where are you photoshop geniuses when we need you? :D

No...never did. My mom was acting kinda disoriented (has been since I started seeing her on Saturday) and it scared my father and I.

I think she was trying harder than normally and having hallucations (Can't spell...but you know what I'm talking about :wink: ) is because we stay for a long time. She's been really tired lately and she likes to try and prove herself that she's fine and so that's why she's been disoriented and having visions (This happened on Saturday...but not today).

I had a pretty good Easter, thanks Sarah, although having this cold is irritating. Chocolate can cure anything, right? :wink:

That's a bit worrying, Weldy... :hug: Hope she keeps improving!

Yeah, I guess once your mum is able to do more (with the PT), she maybe won't have to try so hard to prove she's okay? I dunno... I guess it's good that she's wanting to fight back for her health and stuff...?

:hug: I guess it's a fine line between having that will and determination to get better, and pushing yourself too hard when you might be better off taking it a bit easier...

Anyway, I need to go, we're having lunch in town today... see you later! :wave: Best wishes for your mum :hug:

I've actually been quite ill all day - had to leave church halfway through the service and missed most of my family dinner :sigh:

but I got to see everyone for a little bit and had some yummy leftovers so I know it could have been worse

glad to hear you had a good day :up:

Back
Top Bottom