Pleba Girls Party - Havin' fun with Bono in a bunny suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm... shoulda saved those pokey stick smilies when I had the chance...

Wild, you still here? Anyone?

Ooh, an Edge PM... :faint:

Yeah, it was an ok birthday. Birthdays just aren't the same after you've turned 20 I think. My big sister was here, other than that there wasn't much noise :)

I'm managing to steal an hour or so here, for the first time in a long time, and probably for the last time in a long time too. I start my school placement tomorrow... :sigh:

I almost started to think you'd left me to start writing... :lol:

Yeah, no, I'm not sure how I feel about the school placement thing. It's going to be fun, to get to try the job I'm planning on doing for the rest of my life :uhoh: But at the same time, I'm nervous, and I really wish I didn't have to do it at all... yeah, contradiction queen, that's me! :lol:

And school's not the only thing stealing time, right now, although it's a lot of work. I got the highest grade on my grammar exam, though :D

I just wish I could hang around here more often :(

WildHoney said:
By the way what colour are your eyes ??

Ooh, random questions! I love those :lol:

Sorry, it just struck me as funny to see this... I'm a bit tired I think. My eyes are bluegreengray, sort of... I think :scratch:

Oops... that almost scares me! :uhoh: :lol:

I'm trying to find a pic of me where my eyes are clearly visible, but that may take a moment... I really don't have any idea what colour they are. I mean, they're mostly blue-greyish... I think.

Is it spelled gray or grey? :hmm:

I'm ok, getting a bit tired, though. I have to be up for at least another two hours, there's no way I can skip watching Stargate SG-1 today! Five episodes of MacGyver on DVD has not satisfied my thirst for RDA :lol:

:banghead: I think I'm losing it... :lol:

WildHoney said:
Gav :heart:

Was it his phone bill or yours :lol:

Snow :yuck: It was nice and sunny here today :drool:

:lol: mine. that's ok, I have a good deal on long distance now :wink:

He was at a Barbecue the other day when we talked, and his friend came in the house looking for him. I heard him say 'Gav, put her down and come back out here, we're all waiting for you!'

which led to Gav explaining that they all knew all about me and knew how long he would be on the phone if they left him alone.

He refered to me as 'his Lynda' :heart: :love:

Back
Top Bottom