Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear about your mum's friends, Frankie...! :hug:

And I hope everything goes well for your mum, Drea :hug: Thinking of you and your family!

Glad the term from hell is nearly over GG :hug:

And :hug: and :wave: for everyone....

I get to buy tickets to U23D tomorrow!! :hyper:

Ali :love: youthar??

:crack: almost done with lab, one presentation now, then lunch break and then we'll be watching thermite reaction :love: :shifty: search on youtube for brainiac Thermite... :whistle:

:sigh: no reply from B yet, I really think I ruined it this time... not gonna go to my old school this week, that might be for the best...

RegularBonoFan said:
Two of my mom's friends died of massive heart attacks at the exactly same time last night. This weekend has been weird.

wow, that's pretty weird! :ohmy: coincidence?

:hug: sorry to hear it tho, must be hard for your mom!

:hug: Congrats Jen!!

:uhoh: I haven't booked tickets yet...

:love: I HEART Thermite! it was really cool :lol: I filmed it with my mobile phone so now I just gotta find out how to get it on a pc(I used to use my sister's ex boyfriend for that since his phone had infrared and bluetooth, but since they're broken up.. gotta find a new trick!)

and now I've half an hour of boredom

*has no idea what Thermite is, unless it's a Dutch form of Vegemite*

I gots U23D ticketses too!!! :yippie: :hyper: :hug:
GG! Book now! :shame:
:wink:

*is in two places at once* :yes: :whistle:

Aww GG :hug: Send me an email at work or something? It's been ages since I had something from you to read in the mornings :hug:

Search for it on youtube!!! :tongue:

:love: thermite is cool!

well I don' tthink there's much to email about... since I have no new update since last week :sigh:

:hug: Well, if you wanna talk about it or anything, you know where I am :hug:

'Sides, there's lots more stuff to talk about :wink:

How's your search for a new sig going?

daygloeyes2 said:
It makes me sad that most of the originals(minus Wild and Drea and some others) dont post here like we used to. What happened?

Meh, I'm tispy so its kinda depressing me. I MISS YOU GIRLS!!!!

I miss you sweetie :hug:

I'm just busy and stuff........:yes:

:wink: Ali, I taped one of the reactions, now all I gotta do is find a USB cable somewhere to buy for my ancient phone so I can upload it to youtube :p

Hello
3.gif

Last edited:
We're doing well, thanks :) I'm just working on finding her a pediatrician/family doctor at the moment

I'm not sure how much post-partum/neonatal care my OB/Gyn will be doing and how quickly after delivery the baby's first appointment with her doctor should be

It's incredible how many little things I have to plan for which I never even imagined before :lol: but I'm sure it'll all be fine

Back
Top Bottom