PLEBA girls' party: Half-Blood Princes and more...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and then at Bri and Sarah's it was a big day :flirt:

vows.jpg

toast.jpg

cake.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

then, later, while Fionan played with his toy xylophone (The ONLY toy the kid will play with!)

Oh.jpg

Someone needs to remind these two this is how they got Fionan in the first place :lol:

:giggle: Wonder how long the game allows between kids? :wink:

I don't think Bri was particularly happy about having to move out so They could get married ... she was in a playful mood, at the very least :lol: here she is putting soap in the fountain
prank.jpg

Sarah and Weldy gossiping, apparantly about VP :huh:
gossipmom.jpg

And finally JT Edge and Sarah leave for their honeymoon :cute:
honeymoon.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
I don't think Bri was particularly happy about having to move out so They could get married ... she was in a playful mood, at the very least :lol: here she is putting soap in the fountain
prank.jpg

Sarah and Weldy gossiping, apparantly about VP :huh:
gossipmom.jpg

And finally JT Edge and Sarah leave for their honeymoon :cute:
honeymoon.jpg

:lmao:

Evening girls! Are there any HBP spoilers in this thread? I won't get my copy till later. (more likely next week if I"m lucky) so... I don't want to read and get spoilers.

And does anyone have a photo of this thing in AMsterdam where Bono got carried away from the stage?

Hi BG! I'm okay. Bit hot in here for my liking so I'm nibbling crackers. Had a grilled chesse for lunch and it upset my stomach for a bit and I had to nap. LOL. How're you?

Hey GG! :wave: How goes it?

so.....if SimGG is the gardner.....and she can see in the window......does she watch? ooooohhhhh, stalker!! just like the real GG :wink:

Hey CeeCee, I'm great.
Its like 98 outside, but 68 inside, nice! (we have wine, so have to keep house cool (me and my wine case :drool: )

When will SimGG find love that is not SimWild?

CeeCee said:
Hi BG! I'm okay. Bit hot in here for my liking so I'm nibbling crackers. Had a grilled chesse for lunch and it upset my stomach for a bit and I had to nap. LOL. How're you?

Hey GG! :wave: How goes it?

I'm good thanks! My feet are a bit bloody from blisters :madspit: but other than that i'm fine!

Been the beach again today, that place just doesnt get old!! And, was out later in the night, strolled in at midnight :reject:

Good night I suppose, minus the blisters!!

How ya doin GG? :wave: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:giggle: I didn't see any of those when I told Cindy about it! I only saw one where Bono's arm was around the guy's shoulders, and the guy had his arm under one leg :eyebrow: Guess I was wrong Cindy, he did get carried :lol:

Oh my god! Poor B! *dies* I knew someone here would have the images. LOL Trust you guys to do it. Poor Bono. Of course, B would make the best of it and keep going. Love that man. Bless B.

Back
Top Bottom