Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I missed Daz's 1st post-surgery post by 3 minutes :scream:

Oh well. :hug: X 1000 my dear. Glad all went well and that you're feeling okay and that YOU'RE BACK!!!

Yep... I can't remember the exact name of the cake, but it was chocolate mud cake of some sort with profiteroles on top... :drool:

I have leftovers in the fridge... would it be wrong to have cake for breakfast?

:shifty:

Chocolate Cake is possibly the best breakfast ever.

Zooey... :tsk: careless to leave your name lying around like that... who knows what could happen if it fell into the wrong hands...

:whistle:

:hug:

I do tend to leave my name lying about lately, thinking I'll come back in here and life always gets the better of me. :mad:

I have been assured by those in the know that I will get the new Police Live album/DVD for Christmas :hyper:

:shh: word on the street is I'll be getting a new race/road bike too :hmm:

I just looked at your surgery thread... More :hug:s :D So glad it went well! :yippie:

My b'day was very cool, we did the teppanyaki thing... loads of fun. :lol: They even gave me a sword to cut the cake with! I have a pic that the restaurant took for us...

swordsml.jpg

:lol: THat's awesome!

:tsk: But that's not a sword. It's a Katana.

Oy! Is that chocolate cake? :drool:

Yep... I can't remember the exact name of the cake, but it was chocolate mud cake of some sort with profiteroles on top... :drool:

I have leftovers in the fridge... would it be wrong to have cake for breakfast?

:shifty:

:lmao: You took the cake with you???

:drool: Sounds like a nice breakfast.

OH And I forgot to mention

I FUCKING LOVE MY COUNTRY :love:

:drool: It's been snowing like crazy all day! AWESOME!

Hee, my cat loved it too, I gave her ice in a bowl and she licked it all up. Took a pic but the camera was off the auto focus so it's blurry!

:lol: THat's awesome!

:tsk: But that's not a sword. It's a Katana.

Oy! Is that chocolate cake? :drool:
I use "sword" in a generic sense... any long sharp bit of metal used for killing people in warfare... far as I'm concerned, a Katana is a Japanese samurai sword, so :tongue:

:wink:

And yes... yes it is. :shifty:

:lmao: You took the cake with you???

:drool: Sounds like a nice breakfast.
We brought the cake in! My friends bought it, so I think it's fair enough we took it home too... :lol:

I use "sword" in a generic sense... any long sharp bit of metal used for killing people in warfare... far as I'm concerned, a Katana is a Japanese samurai sword, so :tongue:

:wink:

And yes... yes it is. :shifty:

We brought the cake in! My friends bought it, so I think it's fair enough we took it home too... :lol:

Calling a katana a sword is a huge insult. :tsk:

:drool: :want:

I am never online when anyone else is. Even though I am now in a better timezone! hmm.

Anyway, if anyone who comes into the thread could tell me if they've seen Thora around lately, that would be great.

I am never online when anyone else is. Even though I am now in a better timezone! hmm.

Anyway, if anyone who comes into the thread could tell me if they've seen Thora around lately, that would be great.

Hi! I was nosing about in iSpy, and saw my name. :lol:

I haven't come by here in absolutely ages. :reject: Hope you all are doing well! I'll try to come by again when there are people here. :hug:

I don't know if non premiums can get or send PM's, but you can definitely email me! My email is thora_seb @ yahoo . ca. I remember you saying a while back that you were planning on coming to Canada. Are you here now?

Okay, gotta head to bed. Hope to run into you all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom