Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Mr.Z know's a frightening amount about cars. What's up?

I love Fiona Apple for her retro sound - not so much Criminal but everything on Extraordinary Machine. I saw her play on some MTV thing and all the little kiddlets were like "WTF is this?" and she was just so eff-ing cool and sultry. It's like, if she's not taking her clothes off, she's not sexy?

I also really liked what I heard of Last Shadow Puppets. How exactly did Mr. Clayton introduce you to them? It was funny 'cause you weren't the only one who recommended them so they must be The Next Big Thing. Or something.

Yeah, Mr.Z know's a frightening amount about cars. What's up?

I love Fiona Apple for her retro sound - not so much Criminal but everything on Extraordinary Machine. I saw her play on some MTV thing and all the little kiddlets were like "WTF is this?" and she was just so eff-ing cool and sultry. It's like, if she's not taking her clothes off, she's not sexy?

I also really liked what I heard of Last Shadow Puppets. How exactly did Mr. Clayton introduce you to them? It was funny 'cause you weren't the only one who recommended them so they must be The Next Big Thing. Or something.

Well, it's been having trouble starting and the check engine light stayed on after the oil change plus I get overpowered with gas fumes when I turn on the heater (not good in winter :angry: ), so I took it to Auto Zone and they told me it's either the EVAP...thingy is cracked, loose, or not connected, it's a solenoid, or ...something else...(i has bad memory). Anyway, they said to look under the hood and see if any hoses are loose. I'm like, I can't even find the battery under the hood. How am I gonna be able to tell if a hose is loose besides yanking on them all and making things worse? But they weren't any more helpful, so I guess I gotta take it to a mechanic.

Mr.Clayton blasted them over the stereo of his convertible ( :drool: ) while he drove from his house in France to the beach villa while he taped it...cause he has nothing better to do than play with his miniDVR camera.

Never got too much into Fiona Apple. She was popular either when I was too young to pay attention to popular music, or I was a crazed teenybopper for N Sync. :reject: Don't tell anyone that last part.

Mr.Clayton blasted them over the stereo of his convertible ( :drool: ) while he drove from his house in France to the beach villa while he taped it...cause he has nothing better to do than play with his miniDVR camera.

Never got too much into Fiona Apple. She was popular either when I was too young to pay attention to popular music, or I was a crazed teenybopper for N Sync. :reject: Don't tell anyone that last part.

I'll ask MrZ about the car thing, see if he has any suggestions.

Was that one of the videos on U2.com?

N Sync :giggle:

Okay. I'm off to eat lunch and teach a couple classes. Later, suckas!

Thanks! :hug:

Yep. I was mad at them for delaying the album, but when you see Adam discussing using gels as contraceptives with Brian Eno...couldn't be mad anymore. Could only laugh.

Bye, Z!

:crack: Sorry guys internet has been such a bitch I couldn't catch up.

If any of you have any of the following routers, can you give me info on it please? These are adviced by my internet provider and since our router is sucking balls more and more we need a new one.
Corega router, Linksys WRT54G en de ASUS SL1000

Really? :hmm: Who's that then?

:lol: I just realised, all three of us, the 2nd G is Girl. How typical!

:hug: How are ya GG? Haven't seen ya in a while!

I've been busy with work and stuff.
My grandma died yesterday, so I have off till Monday.
I'm trying to get stuff ready for the funeral. I think I have it all sorted out, just have to pack and get there.

How have you been?
Keeping tabs on my RR?

:reject: I missed his birthday.

Whoo Hoo!! I win!! I got all of my Christmas presents wrapped and ready to go with me to St Louis (so I don't have to mess with it in December......just in case I don't go home this year.......:shifty: )

That reminds me, has anyone seen 'Color for down there'?
Its hair color.....for down there....you know :shifty:
Anyway, the pink is called "Pink Party in a Box"

:shifty:
where is Wild when I need her???

I'm doing pretty good, how about you? How's that fic coming along??

It's coming. I gotta rewrite part of Chapter 2 and I've kinda hit a road block w/ Chapter 3, but the rest is great. I didn't know everyone was so excited for it. maybe I should post Chapter 1 sooner than I planned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom