Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice siggy, carlos! esp the shadow behind each album cover.

ZU I'm meeting up with my sis. We are going up to her friend's house (a couple... 2 friends of hers from different schools who became a couple ?25 yrs ago. I became friends with them, from going to so many concerts with my sis & them. :D

When my family stopped doing an offcial thankings giving she was eventually invited over there for their (and their 2 sets of parents) . Then some years later they invited me also. :happy:

Sounds nice. We always did a very traditional thanksgiving but we also always had 'extra' people, friends w/o family near by, college roommates who couldn't make it home, boyfriends/ girlfriends, etc. My husband's family is a little 'exclusionary' for my taste.

:applaud: Yay for the good news from the doc. Yeah, keep up with dr.s orders, Missy! Although I'd find it hard not to dance around the house. Not even a little dancing? What about prancing?

:hug: thanks

:giggle:

at my sis house last week mid week, I danced in slow motion to a few songs > U2 & bruce< with the stereo up LOUD !!!! :D

uummm.....surfing & turkey for you, carlos??

:wink:

Sounds nice. We always did a very traditional thanksgiving but we also always had 'extra' people, friends w/o family near by, college roommates who couldn't make it home, boyfriends/ girlfriends, etc. My husband's family is a little 'exclusionary' for my taste.

I think it's nice when you can and want to invite "extra" people.

at my sis house last week mid week, I danced in slow motion to a few songs > U2 & bruce< with the stereo up LOUD!!!! :D

:rockon:

I gotta get going. Mr.Z and I are driving up to see Coldplay tonight. The Little One is at my sister-in-law's house tonight. It will be one of very very very few nights since he's been born that we don't tuck him in. :sigh:

Comes in to say Happy Thanksgiving to her fellow Americans :hyper: (oh boy, all that good food and seeing my cool relatives and having tomorrow off work!) :hyper:

... and happy Thursday to everyone else around the world. :wink:

Just wanted to say Hi :wave: :hug:

I'm going to watch the Macy's Parade soon. :D

Caught the tail end of it.

:shifty:

*sneaks in from work*

:shifty:

*sneaks back out again*

I saw that!

Comes in to say Happy Thanksgiving to her fellow Americans :hyper: (oh boy, all that good food and seeing my cool relatives and having tomorrow off work!) :hyper:

... and happy Thursday to everyone else around the world. :wink:

My sister in law's house is already starting to smell yummy, the kids are playing outside, the rain clouds have just cleared. I may go for a run later today. It's all good.

Happy Turkey-eating-hangin-out-with-friends-and-family day.

I saw Coldplay last night. I know a lot of you don't like them but they put on a damn fine show. It made me very happy. And Mr.Z almost peed his pants he was so in love with the whole show. Like us at a U2 show! Now I know what it's like to hear me talk about U2 non-stop and listen to them non-stop. :rolleyes: :lol:

Yuck Coldplay.

Good to hear you had a good time!

:hyper: omg I have a day off tuesday so I emailed B for a lesson. He replied within a few HOURS! :faint:
Sadly he then works firdays so I'll see if I can go the 12th

Glad you had a good time, Z! I saw them a couple of years ago, but I had a horrible flu at the time, so I'll never know how much of my feeling like crap was the germs' fault... ;)

It was a good show though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom