Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, Backstreet boys were considerably younger than me :lol:
yes, I was in high school for the birth of grunge
Which was pretty cool, I guess; although I never liked Nirvana and still don't get what everybody saw in them :shrug:

Oh, I remember AB being released very clearly though; because everybody in my school made fun of the 'One' video :mad: I was surrounded by tasteless idiots

CAP!!!!! Drawing you into a dark corner!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Thanx for your kind words everyone&if i wasn't in need of my bed, i could probably think of more to say about this but maybe another time! :)

Rite then i'm off so nite all of you and look forward to the next time! Tata! :wave:

susanp6 said:
CAP!!!!! Drawing you into a dark corner!!!! :combust: : :combust: :applaud:

Thanx for your kind words everyone&if i wasn't in need of my bed, i could probably think of more to say about this but maybe another time! :)

Rite then i'm off so nite all of you and look forward to the next time! Tata! :wave:

Glad you liked :wink:
Notice I avoided the word wall for a change..:laugh:

Sweet (or naughty) dreams hun.
:hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
yeah, Backstreet boys were considerably younger than me :lol:
yes, I was in high school for the birth of grunge
Which was pretty cool, I guess; although I never liked Nirvana and still don't get what everybody saw in them :shrug:

Refreshing change after the 80's?

I appreciate them a lot more now then i used to. Back then, I predicted that Pearl Jam would outlast them...although I never predicted the reason. :huh:

But there were so many others...Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden...Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins...:drool:

Since my music taste has changed alot in the past year and a half, I've listened to alot of music I'd never listened to before, including the 90's grunge stuff. But for some reason, I can't get into it. :huh:

susanp6 said:
Another newcomer to the crazy party eh girls? You may get dangerously addicted Bonoishot! :wave:

I've been looking at Manchester hotels&it's looking like i may have to pay a bit more than expected! Damn! Still - I'll get there, so who cares!!

Oh Bri! I'm getting a little tired&it's actually quite cold here which is rubbish for the end of May eh?! :madspit:

already am addicted susan :wave:

manchester england?i live about an hour from there, if u need any help PM me :wink:

susanp6 said:
CAP!!!!! Drawing you into a dark corner!!!! :

Night Susan!!!! :hug: :hug: so nice to see you, and hopefully we'll all have an all-nighter, when wild is on holiday!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao: A pomegranite! :laugh:

I really need to proofread...but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it now......

And I can think of one thing that could make it better.....
A visit from bono :D

Yes, a visit from Bono would definitely cap off the night. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom