Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Cool VP! :cool: Yeah well The Bay City Rollers were HUGE and ok while they lasted! I remember it quite well and that makes me feel ancient!!! :scream: :grumpy:

I actually saw them when I was a kid....and even the reject smiley won't do for the depth of hole I should dig myself into, after admitting that. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

But if I were going to be a fruit, I'd like to think I were something more exotic than a tired old apple. A pomegranite, perhaps?

Although apples do have that whole temptation thing going for them... :hmm:

:lmao:

You did *not* say pomegranite!?! :lmao:
Oh god...do you know the ..associations those things have?
:lmao:
Way too appropriate! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks for keeping that one on the down low. :lmao:

So, girlie...how was Friday night?? And are you thinking about the Kee to Bala thing??

Gave you some details about Fri on Sat before I crashed, remember? :giggle: "Thinking about"? Hell, I'm going, as long as I get a ride - and I mentioned that on the list too, if you recall :wink: Going to be a hell of a lot of fun :hyper:

I think i know what you mean about pomegranites, but have no clue whatsoever about the other! :huh:

Drea said:

Gave you some details about Fri on Sat before I crashed, remember? :giggle: "Thinking about"? Hell, I'm going, as long as I get a ride - and I mentioned that on the list too, if you recall :wink: Going to be a hell of a lot of fun :hyper:

When is the Kee thing?? Sarah's dad has a cottage up there...not that he'd let me use it...LMAO...but you never know.

Dammit, gotta get a fake ID for Sarah....

Susan. "Kee to Bala" is the name of the bar. :)

And it's right by...Moon river :D
We went there last year, my aunt rented some cottage that she's rented for years.
I still have a million tix for the Balacade....I need to cash them for a cheap prize..:D
(Balacade..= local old fashioned arcade)

Totally baffling talk to me!!!!

Guess what just came on the radio? Uno, Doce, Treze, CATOR CE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Susan, sorry!! I just blurt out things, assuming that everyone knows what I'm talking about. :reject:

There are two Toronto area U2 cover bands that play..and one of them is having a concert in the northern/resort/camping/cottage area here (Kee to Bala) in June.

Oh rite VP! That's a VERY funny sounding name! :laugh:

But i suppose you would all think some of our place names are funny! How about this: Killiecrankie! Anyone heard of it?

Is moon river lovely looking?

Here's another hilarious place name for you&this time, it's in the south of England: Brown Willy!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

When is the Kee thing?? Sarah's dad has a cottage up there...not that he'd let me use it...LMAO...but you never know.

Dammit, gotta get a fake ID for Sarah....

The Kee thing's June 4th :) Damn that's going to be a great weekend - Elevation doing the Classic Concerts Live thing at Healey's (I showed you the setlist for the Oct 3 87 concert in TO right? That's what they'll be doing!) on the 3rd, then the whole Bala thing :)

Drea said:

The Kee thing's June 4th :) Damn that's going to be a great weekend - Elevation doing the Classic Concerts Live thing at Healey's (I showed you the setlist for the Oct 3 87 concert in TO right? That's what they'll be doing!) on the 3rd, then the whole Bala thing :)

Gah...must...find...way....to...get...there.....

If I drove to the camp ground, i'm sure i could get a ride back after the show?? Or i could sleep on the street outside the bar till I sobered up. I'm sure that sort of thing happens all the time up there. :lol: Gotta love the OPP....

It's so unfair...Susan, what is the drinking age in Scotland?

As a parent, if I feel it's okay to take my 17 year old into a bar to hear a band (she's a non-drinker), I should be able to...

Is it true that there's no legal drinking age in Ireland??

Back
Top Bottom