Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In case you missed the Pearl Jam announcement last week, the guys will be playing the ACC on September 19th. Tickets go on-sale Saturday, May 28th @ 10am. But if you're an Inside Edge member, you get tickets before anyone else! Log on to the Inside Edge on Thursday @ 10am to buy your tickets. Tickets for this show will probably go very fast. The Dean Blundell show will also have Beat The Box Office tickets all this week. Listen to win!

dazzledbylight said:
nitey, nite- fly

we could also use a sleeping smiley with a smile on "cloud nine"

We should start a list of the ones we need. :wink:

Thanks VP so far we are a group of four coming. But we always figure the more the merrier. We plan on having such a good time we get our asses kicked out of Canada. lol

just to getr serious for a min your posts...last th4read SG & Russty about your husbands, and going out and finally doing things for yourselves were very moving....I'm glad that you are getting to do things YOU really want to do!

I haven't had much money to do alot of the BIg things I'd like to have done in the past 12 yrs :sigh: , tho I did get to do something 2x :happy: {a particular non-R&R most major yearly convention in 98 & 01...that was very special [ i still had at least some more money back then]

ANd my sis & some other nearly longest time frinds they get tix for me whern our Most favorite bands come around and I pay them bacjk in installments {we all got locked out on u2...I'm just the one whjo kept at it...they could ahve probably gotten tix through ebay or /broker perhaps...but Bruce would be their first choice--- he's my second} Before my poverty I was able to pay my way right up front usually.... SO I'm blessed with their generosity in this...we've been rocking out togetheer for over 25 yrs together the 4 of us with occasional other freiinds/relaives :D

That PJ stroy was great {about the friend}

I had pleassure of seeing Eddie singing with Bruce and Co for the Change tour last fall...wonderful!!!!!

A little treat to tempt SG out of hiding...

11c4e276.jpg

You know you want a piece of this. :wink: :drool:

VP I'll be at the Vancouver show. We originally wanted to do a few shows and were hoping to get to Toronto. But after I paid for my U2 tickets to the tune of $400 it taped me out a bunch.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey...I have less than 500 to go before I hit 6000th.......but I want to hit 6969 more than 6000

Yes, because you're all about the 69. In fact, whenever I see your name, all I can think is "69." So I can see why it would be a big deal for you.

:lmao:

:hug: Dazz, I'm so glad you have such great friends and sister. I have found in life that with good friends and family their is nothing we can't do if we set our minds to it. When I travel with my friends if one person is short on cash or having a bit of a time. We all just say screw it and chip in extra. We'd rather have them with us having the time of our bloody life then not all because of stupid cash. In my mind whatever we give out comes back to us in love and fun. And it all evens out. there have been times when I was poor as dirt.

A few years ago when i had a big sad thing happen in my life my friend was with me and loved on me. Two weeks later she picked me up for what I thought was a birthday lunch. She got me in the car and started driving and when she got on the freeway I freaked out. She was like Oh yeah we're going to Los Angeles for the weekend...is that cool with you? hehe She was so sweet had set it all up for us to meet one of our favorite bands and see them play a gig at the Roxy in Hollywood.

I'm so fucking lucky that I have amazing people llike her in my life. That's why I'm so happy she is going to Canada with me. It wouldn't be the same without her.

And I'm super jealous about you seeing Eddie! I wanted to go to those shows, but I was to pregnant to travel. Darn these kids. lol

Back
Top Bottom