Pleba Girls Party: GG's daughters growing up fast *tear*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girls, do you know when the tour is coming to an end?

'cos there is loads and loads of dates rumored for next year.

I'd love to go to see them next summer, but are they even doing anything then? Or are they just false rumors?

Just thought you might know :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :lol:

:hmm:
That's odd.

I suppose emailing back and asking who they are, isn't a course of action you wish to take? :p

That would be too simple. I'd rather pretend its a huge mystery and attempt to unravel it on my own. I'm an older Nancy Drew. :wink:

:tongue:

I'm back, just catching up - we just had a pretty violent thunderstorm here, there were warnings and a tornado watch... When my power blinked off I decided it'd be better to shut down, considering it looked like a nature documentary of a monsoon outside my windows :giggle:

bono_gal said:

I'd love to go to see them next summer, but are they even doing anything then? Or are they just false rumors?

We had the same thing in 1992/93

They only announced 1992 and much to my delight they were enjoying touring so much they carried on into 1993...

Hapy memories of The Fly, MacPhisto :drool: :drool:

bono_gal said:

I know it officially ends in December, I think December 19 in Portland (someone correct me if I'm wrong..)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom