Pleba Girls Party: GG's daughters growing up fast *tear*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Bri, depends on traffic. Via Go-train, probably more like 30 - 45 minutes...and if driving traffic is good, about 45 - 1 hours.

If you take the train though, you have the added trouble of getting from it to the uni....
I know so little about traveling in my area.
I don't even know if beantown has a GOstation :reject:

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

I have reoccuring nightmares about them...I got caught in a real deadly one in FL about 7 years ago...killed 35 people in the town next door...it struck at night:yikes:

Sorry to hear that Dis :(, we dont get them over here :hug:

You should try not to worry so much about them, after all, it didnt kill you :hug: :hug:

bono_gal said:

You should try not to worry so much about them, after all, it didnt kill you :hug: :hug:

only cause it didn't hit the house:yikes: it just made me sick it killed so many people..and so close.

I cannot help it though, even if there is a bad thunderstorm here I get pretty nervous.....like a post tramatic thing I guess.

WildHoney said:

Would it be easy to get there as Jem & i would be so gutted if we came all that way and didn't get to see Bri :hug:

You'll be there late Fri afternoon till Mon morning - sooo, the hours she'll be in school during your visit are limited. The day that is most logical to meet is Sunday...and the easiest way would be to take the Go-train right to where you need to go, and plan a clandestine meeting. at Ikea, perhaps? :) Then you could get back on it to return to TO...and the station in TO is right across from the venue, so it's not far from the hotel, either.

WildHoney said:
Last Night On Earth

You got to give it away / You got to give it away

Wild tries to reach the high notes :huh:

Yes...that is playing here too:drool: :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

Maybe i should do a wife swop with Ali :hmm:

Such a good idea!!

We'd move in with you for the two weeks and pretend to be your sisters/daughters that lived with you :yes:

You'd be like the woman that lived in the shoe! :lmao:

Oh, I've got big ideas :lol:

Omg, it stinks here :reject:

Damn farm! :madspit:

Dismantled said:

only cause it didn't hit the house:yikes: it just made me sick it killed so many people..and so close.

I cannot help it though, even if there is a bad thunderstorm here I get pretty nervous.....like a post tramatic thing I guess.

:yikes: it does sound like a bad one!

Well, you're still here :hug:

Brave big sis :heart: :hug:

I did something to my left shoulder. :sad:

It's been a little sore for a few days, but last night it got so bad I could barely move my arm, and I couldn't sleep. I fell asleep for an hour, then it woke me up, and I was awake for the rest of the night till after 8 am. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

It's been a little sore for a few days, but last night it got so bad I could barely move my arm, and I couldn't sleep. I fell asleep for an hour, then it woke me up, and I was awake for the rest of the night till after 8 am. :mad:

Told you not to try that wierd position :lol:

Bono should know better...

VintagePunk said:

Keep an eye on it, and if it doesnt get any better go to the doctor.

Listen to me eh? like i went to the doctors when i smashed my arm! :lol:

Take some painkillers too :hug:

VintagePunk said:

You'll be there late Fri afternoon till Mon morning - sooo, the hours she'll be in school during your visit are limited. The day that is most logical to meet is Sunday...and the easiest way would be to take the Go-train right to where you need to go, and plan a clandestine meeting. at Ikea, perhaps? :) Then you could get back on it to return to TO...and the station in TO is right across from the venue, so it's not far from the hotel, either.

We'll have to try some way of getting to her :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

That's what happens when you try selfing. :wink:

Awww :hug:
Poor clone. You don't know what you did? :( Have painkillers not helped?

VintagePunk said:

That does sound like the most logical idea. My clone is so smart. :heart:
Something *will* be figured out, no matter what.

------

omg :mad:
She *still* hasn't emailed me. How the F*** am I supposed to settle my courses, i she doesn't give me the info I need? :angry:

:rant:

</random outburst>

WildHoney said:

Told you not to try that wierd position :lol:

Bono should know better...

If only that were the reason. :drool:

That's the side I sleep on, and I think I slept weird a few nights ago...got up and it was a little sore, but last night it got really bad. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

That does sound like the most logical idea. My clone is so smart. :heart:
Something *will* be figured out, no matter what.
We could meet at Ikea for 99 cent pasta and Swedish meatballs. :drool: :love:

Cheap food. :heart:

See above post re: shoulder.

I didn't take anything last night, don't have anything any stronger here than tylenol and advil.

VintagePunk said:

We could meet at Ikea for 99 cent pasta and Swedish meatballs. :drool: :love:

Cheap food. :heart:

See above post re: shoulder.

I didn't take anything last night, don't have anything any stronger here than tylenol and advil.

Ikea has food? Isn't that a furniture store? (they don't have them here, so I don't know)

WildHoney said:

:hug:

If it's still sore in 4 weeks time i'll rub it beter for you :flirt:

:drool:

sami0201 said:

Ikea has food? Isn't that a furniture store? (they don't have them here, so I don't know)

Ikea is *everything* :bow: :bow:

:lol: Yes, they are a furniture store, but they have a cafeteria-type restaurant in them with cheap-ass, really good food. Sold at a loss, I suspect, to keep people there longer, and buying.

VintagePunk said:

Ikea is *everything* :bow: :bow:

:lol: Yes, they are a furniture store, but they have a cafeteria-type restaurant in them with cheap-ass, really good food. Sold at a loss, I suspect, to keep people there longer, and buying.

:lol: I've been there once in NY but I don't remember seeing that.
That's so cool!! :laugh:

sami0201 said:

Indeed they do.
Just ask my clone.
She'll tell you all about it....in fact, I think she's memorized their menu.
:lol:

And I'm sure we can find somewhere hear in Ikeatown to meet up and partay...
Would you beleive we actually have a club?
And a strip club!
:happy:

We're special, what more could you want in a town?

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom