Pleba Girls Party: GG's daughters growing up fast *tear*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, I can't believe it. I actually got someone who was both helpful AND honest!!! :bow: :bow:

He actually admitted that the problem is them, and that they don't know what it is yet, but they'll look into it - as opposed to the usual idiots there who blame my computer. :mad:

Bad news is, I might have to put up with this for a few more days...

WildHoney said:
Drea

Is Montanas near ACC???

Reasonably close, yeah :) You couldn't walk it in 10 minutes, but it's not a ridiculous distance - I'm just trying to remember how many blocks up Richmond is from Front St...

greeneyedgirl said:
When you die, can someone have the mortician cut off your skin where the tatoo is and save it?
Just curious........:eyebrow:

I know here in the states it would probably be illegal. There are laws again desicrating a body. But I know in some religions they do certain things to prep the bodies before burial or cremation, so under some sort of law pretaining to that it might be possible.

I know if my mother is alive when I pass away she'll probably make them put heavy make-up over all of my tattoos. :lol:

Wild/drea...we won't be able to stay at the pre-party anyway, gotta pick up our tickets and get back in line.

Wild, I say we split a cab, so we can be faster. Maybe leave Sarah and Jem in line?

Russty Cat said:
VP its nice you actually got someone who has a clue! but sucks that it won't be fixed right away. :madspit:

It pisses me off beyond belief when they try to say it's my computer. :mad: His honesty was refreshing.

Could be worse - at least I can get right back on within literally a second or two. I just won't be able to d/l for a few days. :crack:

greeneyedgirl said:
Bye Sami

Russty, when my grandma died they gave her perky boobs.
She didn't have boobs, breast cancer took both :huh: We laughed.

:lol: God that is just horrible! I'll have to remember that for my mom. She would want something goofy like that.

See ya later Sami! :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:

I wanna stand in line too :(
Bet you have to have the right ticket to stand in line :scream:

I don't think there's anything stopping you from hanging out with us!! Although I think Ruff did say that in some cities when it gets close to when the doors open, they clear people away who don't have GAs

Back
Top Bottom