Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the moment, I'm trying to join the LJ that is connected with LIB... I just realized why I was refused last time... :reject:

so i was like, well i'll be in canada for a year so i cant really take loads of vinyl with me :lol: (though im sure i might come back with some from that street VP and SG raided :lol: )

Dave was like :ohmy: :| :( WHAT?!?!?!

Me: ive told you like twice :rolleyes:

Dave: but what will i do without my jemsy (new nickname for me :eyebrow: :lol: :cute: )

Yay! I was accepted!
Bloody hell, good thing I'm off from school tomorrow! I now have access to everything rated R and up :drool:

Sorry, I'm done. Hm, "Jemsy"? When my boyfriend started trying giving me nicknames like that, I ran. Well, after he'd added stuff about us getting married and having babies, too...

bonoishot said:
so i was like, well i'll be in canada for a year so i cant really take loads of vinyl with me :lol: (though im sure i might come back with some from that street VP and SG raided :lol: )

Dave was like :eek:hmy : :| :( WHAT?!?!?!

Me: ive told you like twice :rolleyes:

Dave: but what will i do without my jemsy (new nickname for me :eyebrow : :lol: :cute: )

:ohmy: :cute:

JezSnape said:
Yay! I was accepted!
Bloody hell, good thing I'm off from school tomorrow! I now have access to everything rated R and up :drool:

your'e off school im so jealous :drool:

Hm, "Jemsy"? When my boyfriend started trying giving me nicknames like that, I ran. Well, after he'd added stuff about us getting married and having babies, too...

hes not my boyfriend :ohmy::lmao:

Hey Dis :hug:

Back
Top Bottom