Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and finally, Both Wild and Sarah had their new babies! :D

babygrace.jpg

babydestiny.jpg

Nope, you two aren't even engaged yet, Jo. I tell you that boy is taking it Slooow :lol: he spent the night and all they did was cuddle :ohmy:

It's actually pretty sweet :cute:

Drea said:
*knitty knit knit*

I'm still here SG :)

:giggle: Bri and Baby!B

OMG I know :lmao: the way they dance is funny enough, but in the living room in their underwear? :cute: :love: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Nope, you two aren't even engaged yet, Jo. I tell you that boy is taking it Slooow :lol: he spent the night and all they did was cuddle :ohmy:

OMG I know :lmao: the way they dance is funny enough, but in the living room in their underwear? :cute: :love: :lmao:

They're trying to emulate their heroes, SimDiane & PopAdam!! :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

That's me, the old-fashioned Pleban.

:wink:

:giggle:

Thanks, SG. I didn't see anything about us crawling under the covers in Plebaville, so ...

jobob said:

That's me, the old-fashioned Pleban.

:wink:

:giggle:

Thanks, SG. I didn't see anything about us crawling under the covers in Plebaville, so ...

Nope, and I decided against the still of them cuddling so there wouldn't be any confusion :wink:

but they do spend like all of their time together :cute:

My mom is doing fine....she did some more physical therapy and some swallowing today.

My dad is starting to get a little better though

I'm not going to be here for most of the day tomorrow cause I got a 10:30am job interview, going to visit my mom in the hospital and then getting some grocery and some cat food for my cats.

Thanks for asking Diane :hug:

Weldy, thats good :hug: you have no idea how much we needed some positive news around here tonight :heart:

and good luck on your interview :up:

:hug: night BG sweet dreams

:hyper: Only 7" to go on scarf #3!! (I'm stopping that one at 4' and getting an opinion from the girls at SnB as to whether I should go further.)

12" to go on scarf #1, and scarf 2 I haven't touched in a couple days...

Oh, Drea, I found out there's a knitting store in my town that has classes! The woman I spoke to on the phone sounded really friendly. And the store is very close to the used book store I work at sometimes...walking distance!

I'm glad to hear your mom's doing better, Weldy, and that your dad is doing better too. Good luck on the job interview!!!

sami0201 said:
Is it ok to make up grades on an AP application? :uhoh: I can't find my report cards from 9th grade :|

:lol:

sami, I would not make them up -- they can always call your school and check. Call your school counselor and ask what your grades were. (or are you on vacation this week?)

jobob said:

sami, I would not make them up -- they can always call your school and check. Call your school counselor and ask what your grades were. (or are you on vacation this week?)

No I'm applying for classes for next year that are at my school, just a higher level. All my friends said that they made them up and they never check but I don't know if I should. I mean I'd be honest of course, I'm just not sure I'd be totally right. The school won't check for us because then they would have to check for every student :| Not everyone saves 3 year old report cards! :angry: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom