Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dazz I can prevent families from having babies... as far as I know, I can anyway. I've never had one get pregnant when I didn't leave it as an option before, anyway.

:lol:

I'm working on pics at the moment, should have them for you soon

I think these are the ones you requested, Dazz
PBJdate2.jpg

dazzjtbbed.jpg

DazzJTB.jpg

and yes, Dazz said yes; in the last pic she is examining the diamond on her ring finger :wink:

stinkyadam.jpg

:lmao:

BG your sim was one of the ones which was accidentally erased when i added a new expansion pack - I'm working on adding the sims who was erased and the remaining U2 members who have yet to be added soon

I wish you had a library job too, Jo. Have you been sending resumes? Is there a library association in your town that you can join as an MLS holder? Does your school have job listings that grads can look at?

Mind you, I have to do pretty much the same to get a full-time job with health benefits!

Now, what's this about SimJo and Rory Mullen in the hot tub? I can't find these stills!

Diane L said:
I wish you had a library job too, Jo. Have you been sending resumes? Is there a library association in your town that you can join as an MLS holder? Does your school have job listings that grads can look at?

Mind you, I have to do pretty much the same to get a full-time job with health benefits!

Now, what's this about SimJo and Rory Mullen in the hot tub? I can't find these stills!

I have to confess, Diane, I haven't been sending out resumes as much as I should ... to make a long story short. Anyway, now that I want (and may need) to move on from my job, I really need to do so.

And yes, there are groups I can join and I am on a few listservs (one from my school) for job openings.

Back to the sims ... I wandered over to the Plebaville Yahoo site to see that JT Edge and I have a nice little thing going on. :wink: But I didn't see any stills of me and Rory? :eyebrow:

bono_gal said:
Oh, okay SG
No worries :)

:hug: I wasn't too happy about it. :grumpy: I worked hard on building those sims! :wink:

I need to add You, Weldy Dis and Fly again
plus AB Edge, AB Adam and AB Larry as well as Baby Adam, Baby Edge and Baby Larry

Back
Top Bottom