PLEBA girls party-getting drilled by Dr. Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
:lmao: what are you going to eat

It will come at a later date....there is nothing really much to eat besides her Chocolate flavored Rice Chrispies (it's an Aldi brand....that's why)....and everything else I have to cook up....like the hamburgers, bacon and hotdogs.....and I made a complete mess the last time I tried to make a bacon hambuger.....mainly the floor and the stove really....cause I cooked the bacon in the microwave....:yuck: :crazy:.....but :drool: worthy nevertheless.

OMG weldy! are you talking about the Hickory Farms stuff:hyper: I am holding one of those little cheese rolls now:lmao: My dad gave me a bunch:huh:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol VP can probably explain it better...I'm sure it has an official name. I think it's one of those things where you watch something on a DVD and have to stomp on these board things correctly or in a specific order or else you lose. I don't know, I might be totally making this up cause I'm a little loopy right now :laugh but she can confirm this when she's back.

dance dance revolution? :love: :happy:

VintagePunk said:

She's so thoughtful!! :heart

Until she starts putting you in pics with animals, and implies there's something unnatural happening. :grumpy:

AIn't I just the sweetest thang? :flirt: lol

I would never do such a thing....:shifty::angel:

Sad_Girl said:
:shifty

MeandLarry.jpg

:D

I :heart Bri! :giggle

:heart: :hug:

Glad you liked, my dear!

Hi ladies!!! Just thought I would drop in and say HI...I have been reading the funniest threads today. How was everyones holiday?Mine was ok:wave:

Back
Top Bottom