PLEBA girls party-getting drilled by Dr. Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

yes ....goddess dis:lmao: I'll probably get chased and bit by the wild donkies:yikes:

we are going to have a great time:drool: we have our snorkel gear ready to go, our underwater camera...kayak rental and Mr. Dis's parents rented us a jeep for a week there as a wedding gift:drool:

You don't it...I meant that you will be treated like a goddess by Mr. Dis while you are there :wink: And besides.....it doesn't hurt that you are on a great island too :wink: :hug:

Cool! :up: :hyper:

Dismantled said:
me evil? no you must have me confused with another....
:wink:

No - there's no confusion. Tell me, is it the snow & intense cold of Vermont that makes you so evil or do you just torture innocent souls for the pure pleasure it brings you?? :macdevil:

(And if anyone still believes that ANY of us Plebans are 'innocent souls', then they've obviously not spent enough time around us, huh?) :lmao:

OK girlies, my time's up here. I'm quite sure the boss wouldn't understand or appreciate my need for Blue Crack while at work, so I need to skeedaddle. :)giggle: Haven't used that word in ages!)
:wave: Everyone take care, have a wonderful safe New Year & Dis - enjoy the islands!!!! :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You don't it...I meant that you will be treated like a goddess by Mr. Dis while you are there :wink: And besides.....it doesn't hurt that you are on a great island too :wink: :hug:

Cool! :up: :hyper:

nope...doesn't hurt at all:drool:

Thanks Blu:hug:

Its the snow....I blame it on the snow:shifty:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Have you thought about getting ready for Monday? So you won't have to act all :crazy: :crack: by Sunday.

yeah..I have some more laundry to do:madspit:

OH WOW!:ohmy: this is exactly the beach we are staying on..Cinnamon Bay!:shocked:

Cinnamon-Bay.jpg
[/IMG]

Dismantled said:

mine too:sad: :sad:

mouthtwins:love:

sorry yours hurts:( do you think anything is wrong?

I had all my wisdom teeth removed Wednesday morning. :( :hug: This morning I woke up crying because they hurt so much. The drugs aren't really doing anything right now and the pain is a lot worse than its been.

Sorry your mouth is hurting too Dis. :sad: But yay for your trip! My goodness that's a gorgeous island.

Hi Sarah!! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

I had all my wisdom teeth removed Wednesday morning. :( :hug: This morning I woke up crying because they hurt so much. The drugs aren't really doing anything right now and the pain is a lot worse than its been.

Sorry your mouth is hurting too Dis. :sad: But yay for your trip! My goodness that's a gorgeous island.

Hi Sarah!! :hug:

hey :hug:

what's up

FlyYourKite said:
Oh not too much. Trying to distract myself from the teeth issues. I heard you didn't have a problem at all when you had yours out. :angry: Lucky :wink:

How've you been? :hug: How was Christmas?

I hope your teeth feel better.

I'm good. Right now I'm trying to find good U2/Bono pictures for my binders for school (I'm having 3....one of just regular U2 pictures, one of pictures of me and Bono, and one with just other concert pictures) :heart: :love:

My Christmas was great, how was yours?

My Christmas was alright, I won't get into the details...let's just say I'm not a fan of the holiday in general so it was pretty much like every other year. :wink:

I'm going to go do another mouth wash and lay down on the couch for a bit. Have a great day! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
My Christmas was alright, I won't get into the details...let's just say I'm not a fan of the holiday in general so it was pretty much like every other year. :wink:

I'm going to go do another mouth wash and lay down on the couch for a bit. Have a great day! :hug:

OK, you too :hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom