PLEBA girls party-getting drilled by Dr. Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Paul McCartney's 1984 classic "Give My Regards to Broad Street." :lol: I saw it back when it came out, then occasionally on tv since, but not for years. I've been telling Sarah about it - there are a couple of songs from it I absolutely LOVE :drool: No More Lonely Nights, and So Bad. When I was out Christmas shopping I found the DVD in a bargain bin, so I picked it up.

It's complete cheesiness and badness and lack of plot make it endearing and fun. :heart: And the music is great.

I never saw the movie (I thought it would be just as you described it), but I also :love: the song No More Lonely Nights. Whenever I hear it -- or whenever I even hear the title of it -- I think of an old boyfriend. Sorta good times.

:sigh:

Then at Drea, Diane and Fly's house:

PHT.jpg

GGsick.jpg

dreamoves.jpg

jobob said:

I never saw the movie (I thought it would be just as you described it), but I also :love: the song No More Lonely Nights. Whenever I hear it -- or whenever I even hear the title of it -- I think of an old boyfriend. Sorta good times.

:sigh:

Sad_Girl said:
:hmm: can't say that I've ever seen it, VP

But I do adore Paul :love:

It's completely awful, but great at the same time! Very high snarkability quotient. :drool:

OMG I love Sim Larry :lmao:

the major musicians who I still want to see are: The Stones, Elton John, and Bruce Springsteen (only with the E Street Band)....can't think of anyone else :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Leading up to xmas they were playing some elton john special quite a few times.
My mom and aunt were singing along to the bitch is back. :lol:

I saw that :love:

then we decided we wanted to go to Vegas to see him over my spring break but of course that's like the only 3 weeks he's NOT playing!!! :angry: :lol:

And the last clip (but definitely not the least entertaining :wink: )

The first official Bono flirt credit goes to....

{Drumroll please}....................................

flirting.jpg

Sami! :applaud:

Sad_Girl said:
And the last clip (but definitely not the least entertaining :wink: )

The first official Bono flirt credit goes to....

{Drumroll please}....................................

Sami! :applaud:

yay!!!! :happy: :drool: :drool:

:lmao: I was just about to post that I haven't had any interaction with the boys yet! :hyper:

sami0201 said:
OMG I love Sim Larry :lmao:

the major musicians who I still want to see are: The Stones, Elton John, and Bruce Springsteen (only with the E Street Band)....can't think of anyone else :hmm:

Sami, you must see Bruce at least once. :yes: Even without the E Street Band, he's an awesome performer.

The latest news I read on Greasy Lake is that he's about to record again with the E Street Band. Which could only mean another/one final tour with the E Street Band. :hyper:

I now return you to SG's Sims updates and your regularly scheduled Pleba business.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom