PLEBA girls party-getting drilled by Dr. Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Dis :drool:
I'd like you in and out :shifty: :combust:

How are you? How's your tooth?

I am good...did you see the pics of my island:drool: I am so excited!! My tooth...my tooth is eh:madspit:

How are you?:flirt:

Hey SG:wave::hug:

Bye Dazzy:hug:

Dis, I did see :drool:
We virgins have good taste in islands. I wonder why they haven't sent me an invitation yet :scratch:

:p

Have you gone to see someone bout that tooth? My clone is very wise you know...

SG :hug:Your welcome! Twas well worth the effort. Glad you liked it. :happy:
I like my girls happy and delusional.....:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dis, I did see :drool:
We virgins have good taste in islands. I wonder why they haven't sent me an invitation yet :scratch:

:p

Have you gone to see someone bout that tooth? My clone is very wise you know...

you virgins are the best:drool: :wink:

I will see someone when I get back if it doesn't get better..I maybe crazy but I think some of the swelling went down today...I rinse it out like 5 times a day:huh:

Your clone is so smart:love:

Dis :tsk: you really shouldn't take risks with your teeth :hug: an absess tooth or impacted wisdom tooth can be really serious :uhoh:

I'd hate to hear that you were sick for your whole island vacation :sad:

36_6_31.gif

Knock knock, anyone home? :wink:

Just stopping by to see who's here.

Edit: Grabs passport, plane tickets, bathing suit, shorts, and suntan oil for trip to Wild's island.

:drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Heh heh ... wild said cock tail.... :laugh:

:hug: Hi Wild, Jo and VP :)

I'm uploading sims clips at the moment :wink:

Great minds. :wink:

How are you today? :hug:

Sorry I didn't get back last night, we decided to watch a movie instead of playing the game, and us watching a movie is about a 4 hour deal, because we pause every 30 seconds to discuss something that's going on. We're the most annoying movie watchers ever. :wink:

And last night's movie was especially bad, so there was lots to snark on. :love:

Hi Wild and Jo :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Heh heh ... wild said cock tail.... :laugh:

:hug: Hi Wild, Jo and VP :)

I'm uploading sims clips at the moment :wink:

Sims clips! <thinks in Mr. Burns voice from The Simpsons> Excellent.

:hyper:

Uh, that really should be ... :)

VintagePunk said:

Sorry I didn't get back last night, we decided to watch a movie instead of playing the game, and us watching a movie is about a 4 hour deal, because we pause every 30 seconds to discuss something that's going on. We're the most annoying movie watchers ever. :wink:

And last night's movie was especially bad, so there was lots to snark on. :love:

:lol:

I'd never nit-pick a movie apart :angel:

What did you watch?

VintagePunk said:

VP! :hug:

I :heart: snarking through movies! :giggle:

So what did you and Sarah watch last night?

Sad_Girl said:

:lol:

I'd never nit-pick a movie apart :angel:

What did you watch?

Paul McCartney's 1984 classic "Give My Regards to Broad Street." :lol: I saw it back when it came out, then occasionally on tv since, but not for years. I've been telling Sarah about it - there are a couple of songs from it I absolutely LOVE :drool: No More Lonely Nights, and So Bad. When I was out Christmas shopping I found the DVD in a bargain bin, so I picked it up.

It's complete cheesiness and badness and lack of plot make it endearing and fun. :heart: And the music is great.

And OMG, I couldn't believe how young he looked in it...and to my amazement, I looked it up and found out he was 42 when it was shot!! Paul was lookin' fine. :shifty:

ETA - WHY did it take me 20 years to discover that David Gilmore plays guitar on No More Lonely Nights??? :drool: :love:

Last edited:
Ok, sims updates:
First I went to Wild, Jem and BGs. Not alot happened, because the girls were all exhausted when Edge and Larry stopped by. But they did visit for awhile, and had some dinner :shifty: :giggle:

wildsausages.jpg

Back
Top Bottom