Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression most of you gals are 'City Girls' but I have to ask... have any of you ever heard a Bobcat?

It sounds so much like a woman screaming it's just creepy :yikes:
And we have one in the woods which are about 30 feet outside my window. Makes for interesting nights. So far I've seen it once and heard it once (three times in one night) Maybe it moved on already. It's cool but definitely makes me nervous :uhoh:

IM000214.jpg

Sorry...this is the best I can come up with.

Sad_Girl said:
I get the impression most of you gals are 'City Girls' but I have to ask... have any of you ever heard a Bobcat?

And we have one in the woods which are about 30 feet outside my window. Makes for interesting nights. So far I've seen it once and heard it once (three times in one night) Maybe it moved on already. It's cool but definitely makes me nervous :uhoh:

Yeah, they're big-ass mean ferrell cats, wild and scrappy. And they DO sound like women screaming. :yikes:

Bobcats are about 2 feet tall and weigh 20 pounds. They are bigger than a house cat, but they are too small to hunt and eat people.

Bobcats like to live in woods or grassy areas. They usually live alone on a territory that is from 5 - 50 miles long. They are nocturnal (night animals), and many of their prey are night animals too. They eat rabbits, rats, squirrels, ground birds, turkeys, and even small or sick deer. Sometimes they will kill and eat chickens or lambs on a farm. Bobcats can only eat about 3 pounds of meat at a time, so if they get a big animal like a deer, they will drag it to a safe spot and cover it up.

It's really cool, I actually got to watch it clean itself, and it looked so much like a house cat in it's mannerisms it was something to see. But I still don't like the screaming. :yikes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Sorry SG...I'm too much a Suburban Girl..that's all I know about Bobcats....and for some reason I keep thinking of the actor too....:shrug:

I just wondered if you knew what I was talking about. It's really cool, I hadn't seen one in years, and now this one decided to take up residence in my woods . Thought I would share

Sad_Girl said:

We have bobcats here and their cries are fucking freaky!!!

We were in the hottub one night and something was in the bushes beyond our chainlink fence that divides our property from the forest behind. I asked Mr. Cat what would he do if a bobcat came up on the deck while we were out there.

He got really quiet and then I turned and looked at him and said "You would throw me at it and run for the house, wouldn't you!!" He informed me that I would so be bobcat food! :lol: Bastard! :lmao:

I like the McSquishy family posing with the boys :up:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thought that when they heard a bobcat, Eles.

Bri.... :lmao: Run indeed :eyebrow: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I like the McSquishy family posing with the boys :up:

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thought that when they heard a bobcat, Eles.

Bri.... :lmao: Run indeed :eyebrow: :lol:

I was wondering if anyone noticed....I don't have too many U2 picture on Photobucket (I found I can transfer a URL to Photobucket! Now I need to find a right JPEG...with too much clutter on it!)....and I don't have that many U2 mags...so I came up with that.

CeeCee said:
What's the deal with the hand santizer anyway?

I gotta stay up and do sheets. Cat pissed on my bed again. Then gotta look for new job. Cause I'm starting to really suspect this guy.

It's an inside joke CeeCee....we get soo hot and bothered with the boys and sometimes with each other that we have to use the hand santizer...if you get my drift.

CeeCee said:
What's the deal with the hand santizer anyway?

I gotta stay up and do sheets. Cat pissed on my bed again. Then gotta look for new job. Cause I'm starting to really suspect this guy.

Your cat does that too! :hug: They're such moody little pets aren't they? :rolleyes:

The hand sanitizer .... :hmm: Bri, you wanna take this one? :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Bri.... :lmao: Run indeed :eyebrow: :lol

A bobcat went running down my street the other day. Everyone rushed out of the way......
But man that baby purred......

:wink:

:lol:

Cindy
The hand sanitizer is a long running joke that began many moons ago between VP and I....and the others quickly grabbed hold of it too...the joke I mean, not the sanitizer :wink:
If I recall correctly VP was all *excited* ( :sexywink: ) about pics of B or some such thing, and we wondered what she would be like if B was ever in her actual vicinity...leading me to express some worry about shaking hands with her if we met in TO. She promised to bring handsanitizer (mind you we eventually agreed that hand shaking was out, we'd have to hug :lol: )...all while Sarah (her daughter), reading along vehemently insisted that *THAT* woulld not be happening in the hotel room.
:lmao:

Somehow, I think VP taking awhile to respond, and me suggesting that she didn't have both hands on the keyboard may have also contributed to this discussion. :wink:

:lmao:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

*smacks own forhead*

I keep forgetting that you are a newbie here....give it time...you'll act all hot and bother with someone sooner or later....trust me on this one...:wink:

I'll take the fact that you keep forgetting as a compliment and a testament to my abilities to adapt as quickly as possible to a given situation. :)

I do act hot and bothered. To Adam and Edge and the occassional Bono or Larry.

Sad_Girl said:
:drool: :combust: I know we've seen the one already, but DAMN! Adam gets sexier every single day!
adam1.jpg

adam4.jpg

adamanton1.jpg

*G* Posted a link to those earlier.. on the U2daily comm on livejournal they came with a cut text warning for the Adam girls to make sure they were sitting down :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom