Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
Hi guys!

Bri don't worry honey! Wild and Jemma are safe. As well as NI. :hug: :heart:

Cindy I'm so jealous of the vinyl you got!!! I've been looking for U2 vinyl for months and haven't found anything yet. :(

RUSS! *clings*

I got lucky. Very lucky. My dad's shop was locked tight and the key wouldn't turn. Had the key turne dhte first time I'd never have gone into the shop next door and started looking through them while I waited for the guy with the master key to get back. :) All I cna say is FLea Market. Old Record stores. *nods* I'll keep you in mind next tiem I go shifting through records.

CeeCee said:

RUSS! *clings*

I got lucky. Very lucky. My dad's shop was locked tight and the key wouldn't turn. Had the key turne dhte first time I'd never have gone into the shop next door and started looking through them while I waited for the guy with the master key to get back. :) All I cna say is FLea Market. Old Record stores. *nods* I'll keep you in mind next tiem I go shifting through records.

Thanks Cindy :hug: I'll keep looking as well. I figure eventually I'll find some. I love vinyl. *sigh* I just wish I had a player that still worked.

00024278.jpg

Russty Cat said:

Thanks Cindy :hug: I'll keep looking as well. I figure eventually I'll find some. I love vinyl. *sigh* I just wish I had a player that still worked.

Oh the record is in far too good shape for me to actually play. It's a bit dusty but otherwise immaculate. the cover is a bit battered, but again, immaculate. *purrs* I'd never be able to actually play it in good consiousness.

hey!

i have came online at 3am UK time to wish you my pleban friends a goodnight!!

i am so unbeleivably slammed at the minute followin the best night out of my life!!

My leavers party (prom)!!

So, goodnight from a very drunk very happy very satisfied :wink:
BG!! :drunk:

G'night all!!

xx :hug: xx

Awww Handy McSquishy has a sex life!! How cute!! :cute: :cute:

Evening all! :wave: Mother set a 10:30 curfew for tonight :madspit:. Usually I don't have a curfew I just need to give her a set time for when I'll be home :huh:.

Funniest night ever!! A repeat of a family friend's bat mitzvah when I was 11!! :lmao:

Last edited:
Sorry I'm just trying to deal with the kids as usual. Mr. Cat isn't home yet and won't be for a nother two hours. :mad:

I loved the mascot picture! I added it to my screen saver pictures. :giggle: Pretty soon he will have the little mini bottles with him if those two aren't careful. :wink:

Hey everyone! :hug:

Russty, I very much enjoyed Metroland, even if it did contain "strong sexuality" (...or maybe *because* it did :shifty: ) I didn't realize it was based on a Julian Barnes novel...that and the Mark Knopfler soundtrack make a nice pedigree for a film. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom