Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:
SG! SG! *snugs* How are you!

*looks at Drea* What do you need Larry in a Cowboy Hat for?

You'll find out in a minute, provided SG finds that pic :lol: I'm looking in the Moobday threads as well...

Boom Cha!

Larry1.jpg

CeeCee said:

*dies* Boom Cha!

Hey SG, I got a vinyl copy of THe Unforgettable Fire today for 2 dollars! If I've got that ticket, I think I'll bring it and get it sutographed!

:up: very cool. I've been trying to figure out what would be best to bring in hopes of a chance meeting. I don't have anything special to autograph :( some magazines... a copy of Bono in conversation... :hmm: I'll have to keep thinking/looking

and I'll be able to tell you for 100% by Sunday, I need to talk to my sister this weekend

Okay, since this idea's been in my head for two days now and absolutely refuses to leave... you guys have to suffer :lmao: (though it may take a while to get the full alphabet... and I know something like this was done before on a thread, but this is for you girls :hug: )

A is for Adam, tall, sexy and lean:
rh_adam_bass.jpg

B is for Bono, arriving on scene:
grandprix3bono.jpg

C is for Corbijn, Anton of course:
antonadamgallery.jpg

D is for Discotheque, look Ma no horse!
Larry1discotheque.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:up: very cool. I've been trying to figure out what would be best to bring in hopes of a chance meeting. I don't have anything special to autograph :( some magazines... a copy of Bono in conversation... :hmm: I'll have to keep thinking/looking

and I'll be able to tell you for 100% by Sunday, I need to talk to my sister this weekend

I was going ot just bring hte Mojo magazine. Then I was waiting for my dad's shop to get unlocked and I was looking through the records, remebering when a friend told me about discovering an autographed copy of War, and I found The Unforgettable Fire on vinyl. And I was like YAY.

And good. This way as soon as I've got hte money I can buy the ticket and book the hotel.

:hug: Bri! Wild, Susan, Beth (Beau2fulday), I know have all checked in as Ok and Ruff is supposed to be in Vegas, having left London on tuesday

Hi guys!

Bri don't worry honey! Wild and Jemma are safe. As well as NI. :hug: :heart:

Cindy I'm so jealous of the vinyl you got!!! I've been looking for U2 vinyl for months and haven't found anything yet. :(

Am I so evil to want a Edun hoodie? :shrug: I know they are expensive. But I wants one! I'm hoping when I'm in Canada if we can find a shop and I can save up enough cash I can get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom