Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
My mother's not letting me go out tonight because I went out without telling her. WTF?? :mad:

In light of today's events, that seems kind of trivial to be mad about. :reject:

:shame: always tell mommy where you are going, I am 27 and I have to call my mom and tell her I made it home ok when I leave her house

:huh:

WildHoney said:
Night girls :hug:

I'm so tired. Thanks again for all your kind thoughts,

Luv ya all :hug:

I knew the chest beating would scare you off of my DG:wink:

Goodnight Wild:hug: :hug:

Dismantled said:

:shame: always tell mommy where you are going, I am 27 and I have to call my mom and tell her I made it home ok when I leave her house

:huh:

I was just going out for a drive though :angry:. Not to deal drugs. :shifty:

OK, so I was going to make a drug deal. But it was only a little bit of crack.

daygloeyes2 said:

I was just going out for a drive though :angry:. Not to deal drugs. :shifty:

OK, so I was going to make a drug deal. But it was only a little bit of crack.

But what if something happened:tsk: I am SO disapointed in you young lady........*points upstairs...

to your room:|

:wink:

Crack!! CRACK!! OMG you should know better...haven't I taught you ANYTHING......

always remember....Herion has a better street value

Dismantled said:

But what if something happened:tsk: I am SO disapointed in you young lady........*points upstairs...

to your room:|

Crack!! CRACK!! OMG you should know better...haven't I taught you ANYTHING......

always remember....Herion has a better street value

I'll only go to my room if you go up with me :flirt: :drool:

WildHoney said:
Yep i posted earlier. Jem text me ....she said she's got Bono pics from Edinburgh for us

:love: waaay coool!

I didn't follow the street stuff in Edinburough that closely....esp beacuse of {waiting on} the olympics < mumbles a prodded--"congratualations" :wink: [...been a an Olympic fan for decades] >, and then of course this morning.....

Does any one have a general number of particpants for the requested march on the G8/ Ednb...or is it actually on Fri?

Dazz - If you're talking about the protest march near Gleneagles, them that happened a few days back! Don't know of any others tho'! B certainly tild Paul Martin what for! What nerve he has!!!!

I'm SO proud of that gorgeous man! :love: :D :heart: :bow: :bow:

Evening Girls. Dunno how long i'm on for. I'm in a heavy thunderstorm area. THough no tornados fortunetly.

*hugs to all the UK girls* When I got on I promptly asked Drea if all our UK girls were accounted for. I didn't hear about it until I was at my dad's shop.

In other news. I found a vinyl edition of THe Unforgettable Fire while I was babysitting his shop and I got it for 2 dollars!

CeeCee said:
Evening Girls. Dunno how long i'm on for. I'm in a heavy thunderstorm area. THough no tornados fortunetly.

*hugs to all the UK girls* When I got on I promptly asked Drea if all our UK girls were accounted for. I didn't hear about it until I was at my dad's shop.

In other news. I found a vinyl edition of THe Unforgettable Fire while I was babysitting his shop and I got it for 2 dollars!

Thunderstorms :yikes: :hug:

Awesome about the Unforgettable Fire vinyl :up:

Hi Cindy&thanks for thinking about us girls over here! :)

That was quite bargain you got there! :up:

Sus - I'm sure you'd be thinking about me if I were in that situation.

Yeah, great bargin on the vinyl! I'm hoping ot have it autographed by the Boys in October. If SG is still gonna give me that ticket.

when i moved I had to ditch soooo many {vinyl} albums......including most of many of my favs: WHo, Bruce, U2, Televsion/Verlaine, Patti Smith..... doesn't even count about another 200 V. albums i also left........:( :( :(

but i do have a bit of vinyl from each of them {mentioned}.

For U2 :)scratch: not sure of all that} i have....IWF/OOC original single, 12" of ??Streets {i bought it for "silver & gold" 1 of 2 songs Bside} and??? maybe something else.
By then [2000] I had alot on Tape and I wasn't taking my record player with me.

Now i have alot of their regular albums on CD.....Oct/War/AB/POP/I misplaced my ATYCLB/HTDAAB. *wonders what her sis still has on Vinyl of U2* :D

Last edited:
I loved all that talk in the ??Last THREAD about all the stuff everyone found.

We used to go rock/mineral hunting when w were kids.....my mom & I were the ones most into it. Had my ?? spike & hammer and Safety Glasses!

oh, going on a dino dig would have been fabulous!!!

Dis might know of this place [ i think nearer to her than me]....Herkimer "diamonds" .... area has pretty rare.....double-terminated quartz crystals. Means they have a point on each end vs being attached to a rock matrix that the one-pointed crystal grows out of.....from 1/8 or less of an inch [regular 1 point crystal]...to 2- 3 feet long. Maybe even more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom