Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good GG! :wink: I wish i could go to all the concerts over there! :yes:

I'd go to every single one if i could afford it! I'm having severe withdrawal symptoms from U2 concerts&am totally aching for some Bono action! Especially after seeing him in Edinburgh lastnite! He looked SO SEXY&GORGEOUS in his pink shades&VERY open black shirt!!!!! ROWR!!!!!! :combust: :combust:

For those of you not on Livejournal - if you're an :adam: girl, you might want to sit *G* (Look, I may have found pics SG doesn't have! :laugh:)

http://www.livejournal.com/community/u2daily/129737.html?#cutid1

Be sure to look in the background of the last pic.. a pic of :bono: that might crack you up ;)

:hug:s to the UK girls, glad you're all safe!! I didn't hear about London till a couple hours into work this morning...

Susan, your boyfriend better be gettin' some of the benefits of B's hotness!! :wink: It would be a shame to let all that lust go to waste!!:drool:

*tries to remember what time Mr GG gets off work tonight*

I saw in the last thread people were posting South Park pics... I made this one last fall *G*

south_park_adam.png

*hides from mother*

Mommy got mad at me for not telling her I was going out. She kind of blew up at me over the phone and demanded I come home immediately. :yikes:

And that fucking bird is still chanting my name! :mad:

Drea!! :hug: :hug: Thanx for thinking about us! We're all ok, apart from being very shocked watching the news coverage all day! :(

GG - I don't have a b/f! :sad:

You mean all a buzz with the G8 happening? You bet it is! Bono kicked some ass with Gerge Bush&Paul Martin! Go Bono!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

My mother's not letting me go out tonight because I went out without telling her. WTF?? :mad:

In light of today's events, that seems kind of trivial to be mad about. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom