Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No my hubby was with me so i can't do GA.

Here's not coming to Toronto or Chicago so i'm GA there

Cardiff was awesome. I was so excited when i saw the roof closed. I love Cardiff been there many times for footy , it's a brilliant city.

Gigs so far i'd have to rate

!. Croke Park 2
2. Cardiff
3. Twickenham 2
4 Twickenham 1

I'm so envious of people who get the opportunity to do shows on the American and European legs - they really seem to mix the whole system up when they're on the different sides of the ocean.

When they tour again (which they will do *convinces self*), i'm determined to get to do more shows from both continents.
And Dublin (which seems to become like a continent - a U2 continent - when they play there).

dayglo :hug:

This is why they have to tour again - we got into them too late into their career :sad:

I need another live Adam fix anyway.
:shifty:

Wild, that's awesome that you're finally getting to see them overseas :hug:
Any reason why you've always wanted to see them in the US?

I was worried these concerts were going to interfere with my A Levels - luckily, they ended up 3 days after my exams finished :yes:

To be honest though, I probably would have gone, even if i'd had an exam on the Monday after Twickenham. When I booked the tickets, I was so concerned that they might not tour again that exams were the last thing on my mind.

I guess I have somewhat misordered priorities :huh:

I seen them in Paris in 2001 & will be going to Barcelona in August.

No particular reason why i want to see them in America just want to experience a gig over there. I'm actually going to Toronto & CHicago(both gigs) with a strong possibility of Vegas in November.

Susan, our anniversary is Sept 10th and Mr GG thought it would be nice to go up there for a few days. We live only 2 hrs south. I won't be able to go to the concert though, I'm going in Dec. to the St Louis show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom