Pleba Girls Party: Ewe know ewe want them... baaa-d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Tre :wave: :hug: I'm doing good. I'm sad I missed everyone else. I was working and didn't realize it was so late already. :( How was your day?

Bri :hug: how you doin? hehe

I'm obsessed with men....don't lead me to sports with men wearing tight clothing. I could get into alot of trouble. :lol:

I'm feeling okay today. Still having problems with the dizzyness, but its a bit better. It probably didn't help that I was sitting in one spot working on knitting a human heart for the last 5 hours, but its to late now. :giggle: I did get up at least once to get a drink. :laugh:

And bloody hell when is the BBC not mocking Bush for something. He makes it way to easy for them! :lmao:

LOL well heck what good is the sport if they don't wear tight clothes. Duh I forgot when I posted that when you said cricket you actually meant cricket not like the whole football means soccer and rugby means something else and there is way to many damn confusing sports from other countries. :lol: I've seen cricket on tv like once and it was rather confusing.

Bri a couple weeks ago I decided to teach myself how to use double pointed knitting needles. And someone had asked on a knitting board if anyone had a pattern for a 3D human heart. Everyone said there wasn't a pattern, but it would be cool if someone could make one. Well I figured heck it couldn't hurt to try. So I started it, but then had to take a break, because of other things. So last night I picked it up again and just started messing with it and now its almost done. Last night I was thinking it would be really cool to do a black and white art quilt with the heart suspended in the middle in a hole of some kind. If I make another one I would try to do the seperate chambers and all in different colors and make it a bit more life size. Its probably more the size of like a heart of a 9 or 10 year old. But its damn cool for not having a clue what I was doing.

Russty Cat said:
LOL well heck what good is the sport if they don't wear tight clothes. Duh I forgot when I posted that when you said cricket you actually meant cricket not like the whole football means soccer and rugby means something else and there is way to many damn confusing sports from other countries. :lol: I've seen cricket on tv like once and it was rather confusing.

:lmao:

it is confusing to begin with, that just makes it more interesting when you understand it :drool:

:nerd:

Jax, you're gonna owe me alot of favours...:hmm:

:shifty:

the rockin edge said:

:lmao:

it is confusing to begin with, that just makes it more interesting when you understand it :drool:

:nerd:

Jax, you're gonna owe me alot of favours...:hmm:

LOL well get in line after 30 years of not getting American football I'm sure I can not understand cricket for that long before I get it. :lol:

I like car racing and bull riding. You watch a car go round a track for a set amount of laps and everyonce in a while someone crashes. Or you watch a guy sit on a big bull if he stays on for 8 seconds he scores if not he's out. Pretty easy to follow. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

LOL well get in line after 30 years of not getting American football I'm sure I can not understand cricket for that long before I get it. :lol:

I like car racing and bull riding. You watch a car go round a track for a set amount of laps and everyonce in a while someone crashes. Or you watch a guy sit on a big bull if he stays on for 8 seconds he scores if not he's out. Pretty easy to follow. :wink:

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Indeed :shifty:

We'll have to figure out how I can repay them.....:hmm:

well i have some ideas...but i don't want to say them because it may seem unkooth :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom