Pleba Girls Party: Ewe know ewe want them... baaa-d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
birthday.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
I just have to say SIM VP - Sim SG is so sorry! (But to be fair.... who could resist? )

^^
:lmao:

:lmao: AND omfg did that 'steaming' very occupied car lift off the street?

after you confirmed to drea her sim didn't have to get upset.......then i t was oooohhh WHAT is gonna happen to who then?!

Yeah, if Sim!Fly is leaving sim!SG's roses on SIm!VP&SIm!Fly's nightstand :ohmy: :tsk: ....... there's gonna be some little drama.....

NOw, then we see the pic of simVP and the tag........"considering her options......"
dO sim!VP & sim!Bono still have a thing for each other?

and WHO was the sim! with their back turned in the same pic with sim!VP that was crushing on her?!

Sami! woooohoooo sim!sami !!! "shake it, shake it shake it.....".

and YAY sim!Bri & sim!babyBono! :applaud:
Nice Portrait from sim!Bri.

happy BD celeiste :cute:!
and who is the light-blond in that BD pic ? and was she thinking of an engagemnt ring?

all round great SimStuff SG! :D {{HUGS}}}

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

:lmao: AND omfg did that 'steaming' very occupied car lift off the street?

:yes: :lmao:

dazzledbylight said:

NOw, then we see the pic of simVP and the tag........"considering her options......"
dO sim!VP & sim!Bono still have a thing for each other?

and WHO was the sim! with their back turned in the same pic with sim!VP that was crushing on her?!

:lol: Now that you mention it, yes VP and SimBono do still have feelings for each other :ohmy:

and that was Sim Paul McG :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

happy BD celeiste :cute:!
and who is the light-blond in that BD pic ? and was she thinking of an engagemnt ring?

That Was Sarah, and yes, she was thinking of a diamond ring ... perhaps thinking about the situation between VP/AB Bono/SG and wondering how faithful Sim Dallas is?

oooooopss my bad :giggle: Sorry sarah :reject:

i thot it might be sarah.........of course she DUH might of dropped by for her ....... would it be sim! sister's BD or are they sp!vp & sim!sarah not sim!related?

Sim!McG ? :uhoh:

:lmao:

Is this soon to become

" All of My Days...... in PLeabaville!?!" :uhoh: :lmao:

Last edited:
This weekend was alright; Dazz thanks for asking. Uneventful, really, but thats not a bad thing :wink:

How was your weekend?

And I certainly hope to avoid the soap opera :yikes: :laugh:

And Some of the roomies are siblings, others are just roomies, Dazz - I think I made each era of the guys brothers; if I recall correctly

and as far as the girls I think the British girls are the only ones who are sisters other than the four I mentioned earlier

Sad_Girl said:
what are you giggling at Drea? It wouldn't be Adam's hair in my sig, would it? :lmao:

Actually I was giggling about your "avoiding the soap opera" comment - I saw the new sig just before you posted that question :lmao: You can't even see his eyes! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom