PLEBA girls party-DG's homecoming....sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Yes, baby sitting, give him some brandy and a Barney movie, you won't have to lift a finger all night ( I would make such a great mom)

What do you all think I do with my girls when I"m on here? :wink:

Seriously if they are alive and I'm not insane by the time Mr. Cat gets home we consider it a good day. Ya think I'm kidding, don't you!? This is coming from a woman who never wanted children. They'll be lucky to reach their teen years on one piece. mwhahahahahaa :evil:

VintagePunk said:
I SAW THE LIVE AID HD'S!!!!!!!

*calming down*

:wink:

:hyper:
On the Big screen!?! :D

Bye DG :(
:hug: :heart:
Miss ya.
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.

tongue2elegif.gif

:combust:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Oh SG...I love your kids...they seem so :cute:...and I love how your son Jeffy does the :rockon:

:cute:

Thanks :heart: They're actually my sisters kids, but I've 'adopted' them since I'm not going to have any of my own. They're pretty special :cute: I quit my job when Jeffy was born and have taken care of him while his Mom teaches school, so I've been with him on a nearly daily basis since he was newborn. I took him to pre-school one day a week this year :heart: Now this fall he's starting kindergarden at his mom's school. :sad: I'm so proud of him, but he's growing up so fast!
The older two boys are like little brothers to me, we've always been really close like that

This is weird. The other night, I had like 22 drinks and I was fine. Tonight, I'm starting my 3rd, and I'm all :drunk:

WTF??

Metabolism is a strange, strange thing.

My typing should go anytime. :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I suppose typing : hug : is too much? :wink:

:tongue:

humping smilie! :lmao:
It's sad.......we do need that......:lol:

If GG is willing to liquor her potential kids up in order to get some peace and quiet, I suppose not wanting to type out : hug : isn't that far out of the question. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:D :mac:
SOunds about right....:wink:

VP :hug::clonelove:
You didn't die in the heat today then?

Heat, schmeet. I went from an A/c house to an a/c car, to an a/c store...rinse and repeat. It was fine. :hug:

Actually, we had a great day, enjoyed it a lot. :)

My sister :heart: :heart: She's the best...:)

Thanks for asking :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

22?!!? :ohmy:

Drunk eh?
he he he........

Let's starts asking her to edit posts! :hyper: :evil:

:lmao:

Editing posts??? Arrrrgh!!!! :scream: Noooooo!!!

So a fair warning to you all....if you post thinking you can edit tonight, just don't. It won't turn out well. Trust me on this one. Ruff would tell you the same thing, if she were here. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom