Pleba Girls Party - Crumbs from Hottie McGee's table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:
the very best part of sitting behind the stage? I'm a very big student of anatomy :wink:

U2May1205072.jpg

I certainly like to admire his assests.......:wink:

:drool:

SG :kiss:
How can I make it up to you? :flirt:

nurse chrissi said:

Thank you Chrissi! I love this picture! Bono couldn't even be in it and it still would be an amazing shot. The neon and the keyboard and amp is just so cool.

Sad_Girl said:
OMG - Ruff, your thoughts on Larry must be rubbing off on me... I had the funniest damn dream! :lmao: I dreamt I was in some store somewhere and saw Larry... so Coolly and casually I sidle up next to him like I'm looking at something on the shelf next to him and start making small talk. And he's really nice and everything, not saying anything special just the sort of stuff you say in passing to someone... and I said something that tipped him off to the fact that I knew who he was and his face went from a casual smile to one of his patented Larry Scowls, and he said to me 'Oh. You're a FAN.' :| and in such a way you knew it was the end of the conversatrion. I woke up like 'NOOOO! I have no idea who you are? UWho?" :scream:

see! see! he's totally scary!!!!!

chrissi, rear view has its advantages in terms of views of the rear :wink: god, i was on the rail but don't remember where at the show. i think i was to the right of the tip....

Russty Cat said:

Thank you Chrissi! I love this picture! Bono couldn't even be in it and it still would be an amazing shot. The neon and the keyboard and amp is just so cool.

yeah, russty that's why i said it was a cooool pic even W/O the drool factor!

it's a neat composition!!!!

Last edited:
chrissi, you were so close! i can see the setlist on larry's drumkit but what's to the right of it, that other piece of paper? awesome purple shirt/cellphone pic, SG :heart:

ruffian said:

:grumpy
:madspit
:rant

it's always you skinny girls who can eat and eat and eat...

:hug: at least i can pick you up and toss you around...
Well, if you're going to throw me......throw me at B would ya? :wink:

According to friends, I burn the extra calories through pure hyperactivity. :lol:

Oh,
By the way
You're hot. :combust:

:hug:

SG! Your dream! :lol:!!!
Aww.........
At least he didn't go....OMG! You're a PLEBAN!!! Then throw a can of spam at you and run away........:lol:!!!

DG! :hug:

ruffian said:
chrissi, you were so close! i can see the setlist on larry's drumkit but what's to the right of it, that other piece of paper? awesome purple shirt/cellphone pic, SG :heart:

I believe it was the key in which all the songs were played in
THis was my friends camera I don't know what kind - I'll have to ask him
one more

wr4.jpg

ok, Bri went to fetch something or other and VP was going to capture an image and share it...
*tapping foot impatiently*

ruffian said:
ok, Bri went to fetch something or other and VP was going to capture an image and share it...
*tapping foot impatiently*

IMHO, Bri had better be fetching a cap ...

<listens to October on ZooRadio and thinks about seeing U2 at The Palace in October>

VintagePunk said:

I cry when I hear it on the phone. :reject:

SG, what a funny story! Did he really? I was watching the ABC Popmart special that Dennis Hopper narrated when I was running today and boy, was Larry crabby about the Passengers CD...it was hysterical!

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG! Your dream! :lol:!!!
Aww.........
At least he didn't go....OMG! You're a PLEBAN!!! Then throw a can of spam at you and run away........:lol:!!!

:

OMG :lmao: a can of spam, eh? :eyebrow:

I have this image of Larry throwing his hands in the air and running away screaming like a girl now, though. :lmao:

ruffian said:

i'm dying to know, so make it work!
*cracks whip*

Still can't get it to work properly, but I'll post what I have...did a test, and if you scroll a bit, you should be able to see it.

And as you'll see, I'm clearly twisted. Not well at all. :tsk:

:wink:

I'll leave them up for a few then take them down. :drool:

ruffian said:

SG, what a funny story! Did he really? I was watching the ABC Popmart special that Dennis Hopper narrated when I was running today and boy, was Larry crabby about the Passengers CD...it was hysterical!

Beforeandafter.jpg

I love it when he gets upset about something... He would hate me if (in some alternate universe) we were in a circle of friends, because I would love to get under his skin :evil:

As it stands I'd love to get under his clothes :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

OMG :lmao: a can of spam, eh? :eyebrow:

I have this image of Larry throwing his hands in the air and running away screaming like a girl now, though. :lmao:

:lmao: me too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom